Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Tomorrow is 6/6/6 - Take Your Demonic Spawn to Lunch

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow is 6/6/6 - Take Your Demonic Spawn to Lunch

Does anyone care that tomorrow is 6/6/6?

Planning any events to commemorate this once-in-a-millennium occasion?

Is the fact that it's also election day in California significant?

Your thoughts?
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Tomorrow is 6/6/6 - Take Your Demonic Spawn to Lunch

not yet, but I am trying to come up with something.

Comment

Actually its once every century because it'll be 6/6/06 in 2106, just like it was in 1906 100 years ago. Just clarifying because I have the power to clarify. It was bestowed on me by SATAN!! :evil:

Comment

I plan to give Satan a headache tomorrow. Cause he's been giving me one lately. So tomorrow is my day to pester him
        Katie :yea:
        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

If I were pregnant and due tomorrow, I would SO name the kid Damien just to freak people out. :lmao: :evil:
          disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
            If I were pregnant and due tomorrow, I would SO name the kid Damien just to freak people out. :lmao: :evil:
            That and some quick use of a sharpie pen on the forehead would push people right clean over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by disneytim
              Does anyone care that tomorrow is 6/6/6?

Planning any events to commemorate this once-in-a-millennium occasion?

Is the fact that it's also election day in California significant?

Your thoughts?
              Let's just SEE who wins the primary tomorrow!

"Good evening and welcome to the 11:00 news. So far, with 2% of the precincts reporting it looks like tonight's early winners are:

Antichrist, Demonspawn, Satan, Damien, Lucifer, Beelzebub and Marty Simonoff for State Assembly."
              Last edited by Mac Daddy; 06-05-2006, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I have a party to attend to.
                What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

This thread was just crying out for Tui.
                  Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Actually, its 06/06/06 to be politically correct, lol.

So- no curse tom!

Comment

I personally going to scream out that Satan is attacking @ lunch in the middle of the crowded quad...lol

Comment

In speech class today we were having a brisk discussion on what’s going on today for women panicking they might give birth tomorrow.. lol Cessations(AP?)... They are doing it all over today... or educed birth... Panicking their kid might come on 6/6/6 and they might be the demon kid... like from the remake coming out tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III
                          I personally going to scream out that Satan is attacking @ lunch in the middle of the crowded quad...lol
                          You are SO funny!

Do you write your own material? You should TOTALLY have a sitcom!
                          What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
                            Let's just SEE who is elected tomorrow!
                            Sorry, no one will be elected tomorrow.... it's a primary. :mob:

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

My Mom's birthday is tomorrow. She's turning 50 so she was born on 6/6/56. I always tell her that she is the devil and she smiles her evil grin at me. She knows it's all in loving gest of course.
                              A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X