This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ah schucks

Ok see in the above picture the hand. Now everybody "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" and "ahhhhhhhhhhh." Now see the gap between the thump and the hand, if you look on your own hand you will see a joint there, it should bend slightly. You should have two joints in your thumb one about an inch from the nail and another an inch from the palm of your hand...

Sadly I do not have the one where the gap in the picture is. Oh sure there is a bone structure there, but it is fussed together. I am the missing link between man and monkey.
    Whoa! I thought I was the only one with this problem. My thumbs don't bend either, well they bend slightly, but not as much as it's supposed too. Maybe I'm not so different after all......maybe.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

...I can navigate Disneyland with my eyes closed!
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Ok- talents I have that few if anyone knows of here:
        I can:
        Crochet
        I am very crafty- I enjoy making things, painting (ceramics) stamping, drawing, doodling, etc
        I sew- I have made costumes for years, I also make garb for faire
        I do video editing and then make movies I put on DVD (I want more toys for this one)
        Sing- which I better be able to do since I will be doing it at faire
        I'm good with plants- I am raising a jungle at work
        and I can work on my own car to an extent....

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
          Palm side- so if I make a fist, my thumb jets forward. I learned very early in life it meant I would never be a fighter or a boxer, cause it would cause a chain reaction shattering my thumb and maybe even my forearm.

Only way I can make a fist and avoid it is to wrap my hand around a roll of quarters, old Irish fighting trick.

I can make a full fist though so maybe yours is different or just worse than mine.
          I find it hard
          It's hard to find
          Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
            I can also ride IASM though multiple times and still be singing along with the song, without ever being annoyed by it.
            This is why I like you!!

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
            Ya'll thought I was gonna be all evil-like, didn't ya!
            Ah... so once again you are admitting you are really just a big softy and this evil thing is quite simply an act. Gottcha.

I'm not quite sure what my "hidden" and "strange" talent is. I just asked my friend Jennie and she said,
            Originally posted by Jennie
            Your hidden talent is how I can make each guy you talk to likes you.
            I think isn't true but she swears by it. That is all I can come up with. [Note to self, don't ask Jennie next time.]

Comment

I can paint, draw, write, and sing- all things I never do anymore, which is sad really.
              I am really good at doing make-up!
              I can also tie a cherry stem in a knot.

And all the rest of my hidden talents are only known to my "luva" (say it like Will Ferrell and Rachel Dratch on SNL!)
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Hidden Talents?

I'm a kid magnet. I love little kids and I have a hard time not talking to them at DL. I don't want their parents to think I'm some crazy person talking to their kids, but yea so generally, I can get a room full of kids talking to me and laughing. A room full of adults? Sometimes that's a bit more of a challenge.

Oh yea and even when I am dead tired...i can be a ball of energy and dance around the room like a crazy woman...THAT is talent my friends!!!
                Katie :yea:
                Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                  I'm a kid magnet. I love little kids and I have a hard time not talking to them at DL. I don't want their parents to think I'm some crazy person talking to their kids,
                  I get this way while working in the store too and at Disneyland. One girl said, "Look! She's like Mickey Mouse" because of my ears once too and she was simply adorable. Wearing my pins (I tend to have a great variety of characters, attractions, etc. at all times), having my plush eeyore backpack, my glowing Tinkerbell wand, and constantly hanging around Fantasyland I guess makes a me talk with a lot of kids. What can I say.. as much as I hate them I love them. Maybe it's because I am one.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                    I get this way while working in the store too and at Disneyland. One girl said, "Look! She's like Mickey Mouse" because of my ears once too and she was simply adorable. Wearing my pins (I tend to have a great variety of characters, attractions, etc. at all times), having my plush eeyore backpack, my glowing Tinkerbell wand, and constantly hanging around Fantasyland I guess makes a me talk with a lot of kids. What can I say.. as much as I hate them I love them. Maybe it's because I am one.
                    Your talent is making me grin!

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
                      I can listen to any song, any song that I'd listen to at all, repeating hours on end and still be enjoying it.

I can also ride IASM though multiple times and still be singing along with the song, without ever being annoyed by it.
                      YAY I'm not the only one!!!! Usually I go for a few days on repeat for a song that gets in my head (which is pretty much a new one every week and many repeats) and then i finally start getting sick of it, but a few weeks later I'll want to hear it again, or if i hear a different song I want to go back to the first one.

My Laughs!!

So far I've got Krusty the clown (Simpson's), Scooby-doo, and Stitch (but who can't?) I also have a wide variety of other non character laughs (My evil laugh is SO much fun!!:devil: ) that make everyone at least smile.

Apparently, I also have great comedic timing (much needed on my ride). I don't believe it, but I've been told I'm the best speiler that a few people have heard (the timing and enthusiasm I put in) but I don't know about that.
                      "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                      You set the bar I could not live up to
                      Tonight the light is breaking through
                      So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                      Zebrahead

Comment

Well. A few years ago I steped on a broken bottle and it cut the tendens(sp) to my last 3 toes on my right foot. so they wont bend all the way. so when I try to bend them my Big toe adn #2 toe go down and the last 2 toes kinda goe down leaving the middle toe up so it looks like I am flipping the bird with my toes.

Comment

I would like to see a pic of that
                          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                          Help support the site you love:
                          -Visit the MiceChat store
                          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by monorail_rider
                            so it looks like I am flipping the bird with my toes.

:lol: :lol:

Comment

I know where Everything in the house is located (according to my family - they're always asking "where's ____?"

Real Talent? If I can draw it, I can make it. Sewing is my forte.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                                I would like to see a pic of that

You asked for it...

Normal

"flipping you off"

Comment

<claps>

Thanks
                                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                                  Help support the site you love:
                                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
                                    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                                    You set the bar I could not live up to
                                    Tonight the light is breaking through
                                    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                                    Zebrahead

Comment

LOL Ok so I'm a freak

Comment

OMG monorail...that is classic!!!!! You have nice feet. Do you get a pedicure often??? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                                          OMG monorail...that is classic!!!!! You have nice feet. Do you get a pedicure often??? :lol:

:o No. But, due to the cut form the bottle. I have to lotion my foot every night. So I guess thats why they look so soft.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X