X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunnygirl
    replied
    Not sure if this is considered a talent, but I can read abnormally fast and still retain everything I've read. And I never took speed reading classes or anything.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    I am also a super bargain hunter. I won't stop until I have found the lowest price for anything- also, I never buy clothes unless they are on clearance. This is a talent that has amazed and astounded many

Leave a comment:

• Alan
    replied
    I have two talents. I can be given a subject and without hesitation create a detailed story and informztion about that subject. Only way you know that I am creating a tale is look at my eys. See if I am wrching you to closely.

The other thing i an do is peel a grape in my mouth withot damaging the grape. Just need to know how to coordinate your tongue and lips.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    Originally posted by TicTocDragon
    I have extremley good parking karma. It seems when ever I go to a shopping mall or place of business I can find a parking spot near the front entrance. Faster then a speeding Suburban!!
    Sounds far fetched?

Believe it or not!!
    I believe it, because I have BAD parking karma. Which extends to anyone who is driving me. I can never find a space, and when I do, it's far away or someone nabs it right before I get it!

Leave a comment:

• DisquietingMetamorphosis
    replied
    Those foot pictures are AMAZING!

-a box of 20x24 plate zinc fell on my foot last month and i survived without breaking a toe. hurt like hell though... still kinda does.
    -i harmonize with a lot of songs and aren't really conscious that I do it.

and... ((drumroll))
    -i can do tongue tricks, including the traditional roll, a 180 flip, a bowl, a happy face, and a three-leaf clover.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    I have extremley good parking karma. It seems when ever I go to a shopping mall or place of business I can find a parking spot near the front entrance. Faster then a speeding Suburban!!
    Sounds far fetched?

Believe it or not!!

Leave a comment:

• MegarooFifi
    replied
    I can also tie a knot in the stem of a cherry :devil:

I can somehow get almost any child to behave for me... (my sister says I'm magic with her kids!)

I can walk up and down a flight of stairs in six inch heels with a book on my head (either I have great balance or a really flat head! :lol: )

I make awesome chile rellenos, potato salad and Thai food. (Although this is quickly leaking out amongst my friends... they're soon learning that I love to cook and bake. )

I have a handy ability to pick out the perfect gift for any of my friends and family.

Not really impressive stuff, but fun

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    I can find the closest bathroom no matter where I am, even if I have never been there before I can always find the closest bathroom in no time flat.
    Hey that's an improtant talent.

getting through a crowd quickly and efficiantly, without pissing anyone off and never losing my family in the process.
    -------------------------------------

my "real" talent, making first time parents feel safe and comfortable leaving their baby with a virual stranger.
    Making those same children feel safe, no matter what.
    I'm good with kids, really good with them and their parents.

Leave a comment:

• Emelius_Browne
    replied
    I have a really good sense of direction. I rarely get lost and I always know which direction I'm going (north, south, east, west)

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    I think I could have been a good ride designer but the time to do that is pretty much over. Unless I take up black light painting, it's a longshot. I think I'm a good music producer and prophet of social culture, but tell the folks at Visa that.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    Originally posted by Cousin Orville
    I guess it's Michael Jackson's too! (just kidding, it's a great quality)

Yes, but I don't like them like THAT!!!!!! (shudder)

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneykat
    Hidden Talents?

I'm a kid magnet. I love little kids and I have a hard time not talking to them at DL. I don't want their parents to think I'm some crazy person talking to their kids, but yea so generally, I can get a room full of kids talking to me and laughing. A room full of adults? Sometimes that's a bit more of a challenge.

Oh yea and even when I am dead tired...i can be a ball of energy and dance around the room like a crazy woman...THAT is talent my friends!!!

I guess it's Michael Jackson's too! (just kidding, it's a great quality)

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by BigPigletFan
    I get this way while working in the store too and at Disneyland. One girl said, "Look! She's like Mickey Mouse" because of my ears once too and she was simply adorable. Wearing my pins (I tend to have a great variety of characters, attractions, etc. at all times), having my plush eeyore backpack, my glowing Tinkerbell wand, and constantly hanging around Fantasyland I guess makes a me talk with a lot of kids. What can I say.. as much as I hate them I love them. Maybe it's because I am one.
    That is just too cute!

I apparently have a habit of mentally belittling myself constantly for not performing up to the expectations I have for myself.

Leave a comment:

• monorail_rider
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneykat
    OMG monorail...that is classic!!!!! You have nice feet. Do you get a pedicure often??? :lol:

:o No. But, due to the cut form the bottle. I have to lotion my foot every night. So I guess thats why they look so soft.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    OMG monorail...that is classic!!!!! You have nice feet. Do you get a pedicure often??? :lol:

Leave a comment:

• monorail_rider
    replied
    LOL Ok so I'm a freak

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    <claps>

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• monorail_rider
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen
    I would like to see a pic of that

You asked for it...

Normal

"flipping you off"

Leave a comment:

• Momzilla59
    replied
    I know where Everything in the house is located (according to my family - they're always asking "where's ____?"

Real Talent? If I can draw it, I can make it. Sewing is my forte.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X