Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's bad for you, but WHO CARES!!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    ewwww- those guys look like they could be made into luggage! Beware sun damage!

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by Nephythys
      ewwww- those guys look like they could be made into luggage! Beware sun damage!

      Well, I hope I look that good myself when I hit Cabo in August.
      "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

      AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

      Comment


      • #43
        ok, ick ick ick. I don't think they look good in the least. Icky

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by TinkPink
          Mexican food for me too, except here in MN, it's not as good as CA, so easier to avoid.

          Amen Tink - there is NO good Mexican food in the midwest! What I wouldn't give for good carne asada..............
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



          Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

          DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by dramaqueen
            Amen Tink - there is NO good Mexican food in the midwest! What I wouldn't give for good carne asada..............
            so true....I grew up in Nebraska and until I moved to CA I thought burritos were what Taco Bell sold..boy was I surprised when I moved out here
            procrastibating

            Comment


            • #46
              OH, there's a great little mexican resuraunt, Rudy's, about 3 blocks from my house. I love to walk there on a Sat evening for yummy chile rellenos.
              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
              Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
              Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
              Marge: Pink.
              Homer: D'oh!
              Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                OH, there's a great little mexican resuraunt, Rudy's, about 3 blocks from my house. I love to walk there on a Sat evening for yummy chile rellenos.
                I LOVE a good chile rellano, mmmmmm. There's this little place here that makes the BEST! They have a slighty crispy "shell" for lack of a better word, a really light sauce and are soooo goood! Now I want one! They also have GREAT homemade tortillas, droooool

                I am so having Waborita's this weekend due to this thread I can taste them now mmmm



                Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                  I LOVE a good chile rellano, mmmmmm. There's this little place here that makes the BEST! They have a slighty crispy "shell" for lack of a better word, a really light sauce and are soooo goood! Now I want one! They also have GREAT homemade tortillas, droooool

                  I am so having Waborita's this weekend due to this thread I can taste them now mmmm
                  Chile Rellenos are the best when the green chiles are really hot and spicy too! The hottest one's i've tried was in New Mexico...whoa baby!
                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                  Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                  Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                  Marge: Pink.
                  Homer: D'oh!
                  Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    The new "M"pire dark chocolate M&M's are KILLIN' ME!!! I am addicted!

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      I love those too Buzz, I ate a whole bag by myself!
                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



                      Do you MiceChat?
                      Help support the site you love:
                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

                      DMCA for life, yo.
                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Oh me too, those things are really good, my poor kids, mommy doesn't want to share those.

                        So are they limited release or test marketing with the star Wars tie-in for regular release later?
                        procrastibating

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Originally posted by dramaqueen
                          Amen Tink - there is NO good Mexican food in the midwest! What I wouldn't give for good carne asada..............

                          Actually, my husband and I found the first restaurant last weekend that I find acceptable. It's called Don Pablo's and there are several here in the cities. If you ever REALLY need decent mexican food and feel like driving 4 hours to get it, I recommend it. We also have some others very close to us that are okay. The food tastes good, but it just isn't the same. Don Pablos is the closest I have found around to compare to CA mexican restaurants.

                          I also make the best guacamole I have ever had, and my husband makes the best margarita's.
                          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson


                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                            I am so having Waborita's this weekend due to this thread I can taste them now mmmm

                            To the best of your knowledge, does Uva carry Cabo?
                            "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

                            AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
                              So are they limited release or test marketing with the star Wars tie-in for regular release later?
                              For the love of God, I hope they stick around!

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                To the best of your knowledge, does Uva carry Cabo?
                                oh, I hope so....I have not yet been to the Uva bar...but I am planning on trying it this summer (I have got to try the espresso martini from another thread )
                                procrastibating

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Cheesecake
                                  BBQ chips
                                  Cadbury Eggs
                                  Fast Food
                                  Last edited by Nephythys; 04-14-2005, 05:06 AM.

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    .. :botox: ..
                                    Last edited by Nephythys; 04-14-2005, 05:06 AM. Reason: Dupe post- sorry

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
                                      To the best of your knowledge, does Uva carry Cabo?
                                      Honestly, I don't know. :o I always have either Martini's or some of the Uva "specialities" like the Purple Haze(yum)
                                      I bet Evil Minion would know though!!



                                      Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        There is no way that Uva has Cabo Wabo...you know why? Because that is one of the worst taq. on the planet. You want to invest in some cuervo silver.

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Originally posted by SurfNSteady
                                          There is no way that Uva has Cabo Wabo...you know why? Because that is one of the worst taq. on the planet. You want to invest in some cuervo silver.

                                          <rollllllll eyes>
                                          "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

                                          AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X