Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's bad for you, but WHO CARES!!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I honestly am not sure if Uva has Cabo, however I'll ask when I stop by tonight.

    The "well" bartender there has a personal favorite of Patron and pushes that it seems. They do have quite a bit of tequila, but they do send some patrons over to neighboring Tortilla Jo's from time to time for more unique tequilas.
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Pirate Wench
      Dove dark chocolate and sour cream and onion Lays. They are so bad for me and I could live off of that stuff!!! I am trying to eat better too so I have cut way back and it is very hard.
      Just to make you feel better...the Dove dark chocolate are actually good for you. They contain very high levels of antioxidants!
      I want my cake back!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #63
        Coffee, beer and plain peanuts!






        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Minion2One
          I honestly am not sure if Uva has Cabo, however I'll ask when I stop by tonight.

          The "well" bartender there has a personal favorite of Patron and pushes that it seems. They do have quite a bit of tequila, but they do send some patrons over to neighboring Tortilla Jo's from time to time for more unique tequilas.
          Patron works too.
          "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

          AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

          Comment


          • #65
            So, stopped by to say Hi at Uva last night....

            Asked if they carried Cabo Wabo and they laughed at me. "Did you hear what she just asked me?"

            So, hope that answers your question. Try Tortilla Jo's.
            She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Minion2One
              So, stopped by to say Hi at Uva last night....

              Asked if they carried Cabo Wabo and they laughed at me. "Did you hear what she just asked me?"

              So, hope that answers your question. Try Tortilla Jo's.
              YEESH! That was rude of them.
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson


              Comment


              • #67
                Smokehouse Almonds
                Cheez Its
                Triscuits with that Easy Cheese on top - YUM!
                Corned Beef

                And lately, those new Wasabi Funyuns...damn, those are seriously addicting!

                Also, if you like dips, try this - take a package of cream cheese and a can of Underwood Deviled Ham and mix them together. Attack this dip with a bag of potato chips, and you're set!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #68
                  Chili fries.
                  Anything Mexican.
                  Fried mozzarella.
                  Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I'm a CANDYFREAK, so my favorites are:

                    Red Vines
                    Cadbury Mini-eggs (oh yeah, baby) NOT the creme eggs, ugh
                    Take 5
                    See's Nuts and Chews (dark chocolate)
                    Flicks
                    Hot Tamales
                    Honey Pot Krispies treat from Pooh Corner
                    Molten chocolate cake from Chili's

                    I can't wait to try the new dark chocolate M&Ms!
                    I think someone has left the shower running ...
                    --Tiki Bird Jose

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Glad Game Guy
                      I'm a CANDYFREAK, so my favorites are:

                      Red Vines
                      Cadbury Mini-eggs (oh yeah, baby) NOT the creme eggs, ugh
                      Take 5
                      See's Nuts and Chews (dark chocolate)
                      Flicks
                      Hot Tamales
                      Honey Pot Krispies treat from Pooh Corner
                      Molten chocolate cake from Chili's

                      I can't wait to try the new dark chocolate M&Ms!

                      Omg Flicks!! I used to love Flicks!!

                      When I do get a candy craving I love hot tamales(it is carved in stone if the boys get hot tamales at halloween they are MINE) and I have recently discovered Take 5, they are evilly delish. Red Vines are another love we share, whenever I go to the movies I MUST have Red Vines!



                      Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by TinkPink
                        YEESH! That was rude of them.
                        Extremely. I guess I'll be spending my money someplace else then....not for the fact that they don't carry it, but that they responded to a Mice Chatter (and potential customer) so rudely.
                        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

                        AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          WHOA WHOA WHOA!

                          DON'T DO THAT!

                          You have to understand, I'm buddies with those bartenders. Free reign of opinion flows between us. Believe me, were I offended.... wouldn't be planning on going back there tonight....


                          So, please chatters, please.... Attend Uva often... Drink much... and TIP WELL! Don't stiff! You don't want me to chase you down and lecture you on mistreating my boys!
                          She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Minion2One
                            WHOA WHOA WHOA!

                            DON'T DO THAT!

                            You have to understand, I'm buddies with those bartenders. Free reign of opinion flows between us. Believe me, were I offended.... wouldn't be planning on going back there tonight....


                            So, please chatters, please.... Attend Uva often... Drink much... and TIP WELL! Don't stiff! You don't want me to chase you down and lecture you on mistreating my boys!
                            Gotta back her up here!! Totallly wasn't a "ban Uva" type of thing, the bartenders there know our little minion2one quite well and they like to joke around! Not go to Uva, that's just just just not right!!!



                            Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Life without Uva is like.....


                              Life without internet.
                              She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Minion2One
                                Life without Uva is like.....


                                Life without internet.
                                in the immortal words of Ron White....................
                                "And That's Just Wrong" :lol:



                                Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

                                Comment


                                • #76
                                  In the immortal words of a bartender I have been known in the past to call Jack that I now introduce as my older brother...

                                  "I'm a good boy. I would never do anything wrong!"
                                  She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

                                  Comment


                                  • #77
                                    I just checked Tortilla Jo's website... yes they have Cabo Wabo... and a LOT more tequila... :devil: Our trip in November just got that much more fun!

                                    Comment


                                    • #78
                                      Originally posted by MegarooFifi
                                      I just checked Tortilla Jo's website... yes they have Cabo Wabo... and a LOT more tequila... :devil: Our trip in November just got that much more fun!
                                      Sweet. Now I know where to go for my Waborita fix.
                                      "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

                                      AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

                                      Comment


                                      • #79
                                        Originally posted by Minion2One
                                        WHOA WHOA WHOA!

                                        DON'T DO THAT!

                                        You have to understand, I'm buddies with those bartenders. Free reign of opinion flows between us. Believe me, were I offended.... wouldn't be planning on going back there tonight....


                                        So, please chatters, please.... Attend Uva often... Drink much... and TIP WELL! Don't stiff! You don't want me to chase you down and lecture you on mistreating my boys!

                                        Okay okay okay. Maybe I jumped the gun on that one. If you can vouch for them, then the word of a Mice Chatter is good enough for me.

                                        You okay dsnylndmom? I could practically hear your heart shatter from here.
                                        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

                                        AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

                                        Comment


                                        • #80
                                          Omg Flicks!! I used to love Flicks!!
                                          And Flicks are back after a long hiatus! check this out : http://www.oldtimecandy.com/flicks.htm
                                          I think someone has left the shower running ...
                                          --Tiki Bird Jose

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X