This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to know you v2

OK- here's something that shouldn't start any fights! (although I am sure it will get derailed )

1- What is one thing you would change about yourself?
    2- What is one thing you would never change?
    3- What T.V. show are you embarrassed to admit that you love watching?

Here's my answers:

1- those pesky 5lbs that keep coming back would be gobe forever
    2- my eyes- I have been told they are my best feature
    3- Cheaters
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Cheaters got really phony after that weasly pencil-necked guy took over. Tommy Grand was cool, and the show actually had the appearance of not being scripted.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

I'm with you on the first 2, DQ, and I'd say the 3rd would be infomercials. Ya, i know...they're so darn addicting!
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I agree on those infomercials!- no matter how many times I see the foodsaver one, I have to watch it.
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

The first one's easy.

I'd weigh 120 lbs. (Which would require losing more than just a pesky 5 pounds :lol: )

What I wouldn't change.... my sense of humor and compassion.

TV show I'm embarassed to admit watching? Nip/Tuck maybe....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
            1 - I'd love to lose enough to be 2 clothing sizes smaller
            2 - My glass-half-empty personality just like Eeyore
            3 - Tho I'm not embarrased to admit it, people always act like I should be - Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Sadly over but still in reruns and now you know what to get me for Christmas
            sigpic

Comment

What would I change about myself? I have a tendency to put things off.

What would I never change? My optimism. (see signature below)

What TV show am I embarrased to admit watching?
              American Idol (though not that embarrased. Your opinion of me is none of my business.)
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I would change: MUCH more than 5 lbs. I won't say how many, but I lived my whole life being thin and beautiful ( I can say that now) and I would really like to be thin again someday! Damn Pregnancy!!(which was a while ago now, so I guess I should stop using it as an excuse, huh?)

I would NEVER change: Also my eyes, and my hair~ it's very curly and a pain, but worth it when I put effort into it.

TV Show I am embarrassed to admit to: All my Children! I LOVE it, have been watching it since I was like 11, so going on 15 years!
                �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

1- What is one thing you would change about yourself? Get in shape- especially from the waist to the knees, less about losing weight (that will come) than getting the wobbly bits firmer.

2- What is one thing you would never change? My love and loyalty to my family

3- What T.V. show are you embarrassed to admit that you love watching? As The World Turns- I used to watch all the CBS soaps, but I ditched them one at a time and ATWT is all that is left

Comment

1- What is one thing you would change about yourself?- My shoulders. I had tendenidous from a labor job I had in high school and I have larger than average shoulder but I would love to have massive shoulders

2- What is one thing you would never change?- my sense of humor and my heart

3- What T.V. show are you embarrassed to admit that you love watching? Oh lord probably Stargate and Battlestar Galatica---I am a huge sci-fi geek!

Comment

I like my personality and confidence the best. I am pleasant to be around, can talk intelligently and I am warm and caring. Fortunately, deep down inside of me I have this fire that will erupt when I call on it.

The only things I would change is the loss of a limb and serious eye problems. Solve those and life would be pergect.

I watch commercials. They are generally better written than the shows they interupt and the art of 30 second communications is dead on.
                      >>Alan<<
                      Member 216

Comment

OK- here's something that shouldn't start any fights! (although I am sure it will get derailed )

1. My feet. They are freakishly deformed and it is difficult to buy comfortable shoes

2. My sense of humour

3. I am intensely proud of everything I watch on TV: 24, Lost, Joey, ER, baseball, football, Band of Brothers re-runs (when my wife lets me)
                        "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                        - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

1. Darker facial hair... I want a frickin' goatee people can see!
                          2. I love my sence of humor and my passion for reading.
                          3. *sigh*.....If I must......Blues Clues
                          Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
                          http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IndyJn511
                            1. Darker facial hair... I want a frickin' goatee people can see!
                            2. I love my sence of humor and my passion for reading.
                            3. *sigh*.....If I must......Blues Clues
                            Oh, I get the Blues Clues song stuck in my head all the time!...we are looking for blues' clues..we are looking for...
                            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                            Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                            Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                            Marge: Pink.
                            Homer: D'oh!
                            Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

1-my skin, I wish it were more flawless. I have huge pores YUCK

2-My goofy energetic silly sarcastic attitude

3- "Newly Weds" I love to hate that show
                              Katie :yea:
                              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

1) I'd be more athletic... (I'm trying to change this!)
                                2) My eyes (bright blue baby!) and my strange sense of humor
                                3) Star Trek :o (Next Generation and Voyager)... no flames please

Comment

1 - Motivation. I would rediscover the motivation and drive that could get me to accomplish nearly anything (lost during the Annapolis incident.)

2 - My love of animals. Animals are an important resource which need to be protected for ourselves and future generations. Note: I do hunt but cruelty to anything is wrong.

3 - I do not watch TV, but I really need to pick up the third season of Alias on DVD at somepoint.

Comment

1. I would return to my days of being an overall athlete
                                    2. I love my blue eyes and also just strength and determination
                                    3. I'll have to vote for The OC, yes there are some people who live here who do watch it.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

1. the ugliness of my teeth. Someday I'll have the dough to take care of that.
                                      2. not letting anything keep me down.
                                      3. None. Why would I be embarassed of watching a TV show?
                                      Good morning, son
                                      In twenty years from now
                                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                                      It was pain
                                      Sunny days and rain
                                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

1. I'd change Not being able to go to Disney properties as often as I'd like. (You know, like Paris and Tokyo!)
                                        2. I'd Not change my thirst for knowlege. There is Always something new to learn.
                                        3. Guilty TV? Hard one, I don't watch a lot of it. I'm usually reading or here instead.
                                        (I used to watch General Hospital religiously, but I was about 14 at the time.)

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X