This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenwriting Software

Has anyone out there tried the different types of screenwriting software that's out there? I have a Mac, so that narrows my search down a little, I know. But I do know that some of y'all have Macs.

Any info would be appreciated.

GC

Have you ever looked at www.versiontracker.com? They list Mac software, both for OS 9 and X, sorted by catagory. Some you can download demo versions. Don't know if you can find it there but I use it a lot to find programs and updates for my Mac.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda
      Have you ever looked at www.versiontracker.com? They list Mac software, both for OS 9 and X, sorted by catagory. Some you can download demo versions. Don't know if you can find it there but I use it a lot to find programs and updates for my Mac.
      Cool! Thanks. I'll check it out.

Comment

Version Tracker rocks for all software , bent on MAC. Don't worry, Mac has less choice in software for many uses, but the best are on mac. You don't need 50 bad choices, when 3-4 good choices will do fine. You only need 1, right???
        Windows folks have a bigger issue, the best video, audio, and photo applications are ONLY available on mac, or at least far better on mac.
        This user stole the identity of one of our moderators and created a sock puppet using her name, picture, personal information, and links. As a result, he was banned. Other Disney sites are being warned. If you suspect that a new member is (Steak) in sock-puppet form, please let the Mod team know.

Comment

Here's another possible resource I got in my email subscription to cool tricks and trinkets newsletter....

Screenplay Outliner

Caught the screenwriting bug? Take a shortcut to outlining your next big-budget action flick script with this cool online program.

The story outline tool uses the old "20 questions" interview process to generate an outline of your script. Just type in answers to simple questions such as "Antagonist's Plan" and "Why does your Protagonist want to get involved" and then watch in awe as the program brings your script to life!

http://www.ncn.net/~msj/outliner.htm

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

We use Final Draft at school.

Comment

I use Word.

Comment

Originally posted by Socapex
                I use Word.

Well, if your going for traditional word processing, might as well use iWork with Pages.

Comment

Then I'd have to illegally downl...I mean purchase a new piece of software. That's right. Purchase.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X