Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Hello my name is Hayley and I am new in chatting at Mice Chat

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello my name is Hayley and I am new in chatting at Mice Chat

:ap: Hello my name is Hayley and I have been loving Disney my whole life. My father is the one that introduced me to the world of Disney when I was child. Either it was about old Cartoons or Specials and having to see org.Mouseketeers,Walt Disney himself,etc. I came to love Disney very much and think about it 24/7 pretty much.

My first favorite was Donald Duck. Because I remember them having a special about Donald Duck's birthday.

But in time and having to goto Disney World for the 1st (when I was 18) I came to love the Mouse. Mickey Mouse can't do no wrong with me. Ever since he gave me a little kiss at Disney World he touched me.

I also love Pete (Peg Leg Pete) for the big jerk that he is. I just love his Boom Da Boom song on the House of Mouse. I think that song is so awesome and it makes me laugh at the same time.

I normally hang out and show Disney Love at a community at Live Journal http://community.livejournal.com/disneyworld/ and I have been so excited that I got to talk to Mouseketeer Lonnie http://www.mouseketeerlonnieburr.com/ . I told Mouseketeer Lonnie how I wish I could show love to Mickey & Walt like you did.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 06-17-2006, 07:16 AM.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: Hello my name is Hayley and I am new in chatting at Mice Chat

Welcome to MiceChat. I am sure you will like it here.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Thank you and is great to meet you. I think I will signup for Gold someday.

I keep thinking I would like to copy you if that's ok. I would like to put my favorite things on the bottom.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

welcome to the wonderful world of MC!!!

Comment

*hugs* and Thank you. I feel that I will love this place. I love to talk to Disney Fans like myself.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

sorry for the double posting. I have been looking for a way to delete the double message.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

sadly you can't

that is the only way to say you have a double post.....edit the 2nd....lol

Comment

*lol* ok. Thank you for telling me.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Hi and welcome to MC its fun here and a lil cooky just the way i like it. I think youll enjoy your stay here. I like you choice in Disney Character, Mickey is my favorite, second would be Pluto. Again Welcome!
                  Last edited by Mr.DooDah; 06-17-2006, 07:56 AM.
                  Come to the dark side,
                  we have cookies.

Comment

Hi Mr.DooDah. It's great to meet you and it's good to know I will fit right in. I am very cooky.*lol*

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by sailorcomet
                      *lol* ok. Thank you for telling me.

Your very welcome

Comment

One word of advice there are 2 main groups in MC.....The DCMA...and the RYPC groups...lol..in time you will find out which is which...me and Pengi are RYPC....DooDah...are you neutral??

Comment

Originally posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III
                          One word of advice there are 2 main groups in MC.....The DCMA...and the RYPC groups...lol..in time you will find out which is which...me and Pengi are RYPC....DooDah...are you neutral??
                          whats RYPC ?? what am I ?

Comment

Oh and welcome to micechat Sailor

Comment

Welcome Hayley, you'll soon find out that everyone on MiceChat is obsessed with me, even if they don't know it yet. I guarantee you'll fall in love with me too. Can't wait!

Have fun on MiceChat!
                              BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
                              October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
                              October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
                              April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                              October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
                              October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
                              October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
                              October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
                              December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
                              July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                              July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
                              July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
                              February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
                              February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
                              TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X