Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

San Diego Comic Con 2006

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: San Diego Comic Con 2006

Originally posted by pjdonnell
    So what's the final count on attendance here gonna be? Should we set up a meet?
    You should set up a meet thread in the meets forum with a poll to see who's going to come (be sure to check the box that shows who voted)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I so badly want to go... but its not looking like I can afford to...
      Disneyland is the right of all sentient beings.

Comment

I'll be there!!! I was right, and the Stargate panel is on Saturday, so I'll be there then! I'm also frantically trying to finish my pirate!Elizabeth costume in time, so hopefully I'll be wearing that. *crosses fingers*
        "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Actually I think it doesn't close until 7. It does close earlier on the last day, Sunday. I will be there every day Wednesday night thru Sunday. On Friday I will be wearing a costume so you won't be able to miss me that day. It will be the one in my avatar, Jessica Rabbit.
          San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Alrighty, I set up a poll here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31189
            Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Comment

Take lots of pictures people. It's a dream of mine to go one day, so pcitures help until I finally get to go.

Comment

One of my long time friends will be helping her husband with his signing. His name is Bernie Wrightson and her name is Liz. Tell her Chris and Lisa say Hi and get a surprised look as well as an autograph.

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
                  One of my long time friends will be helping her husband with his signing. His name is Bernie Wrightson and her name is Liz. Tell her Chris and Lisa say Hi and get a surprised look as well as an autograph.
                  WoW, I love his work! If it's the same comic book artist that did the black and white Frankenstein comic. He is one of my all time favorite illustrators/ comic book artist.
                  I've meet him before at previous S.D. Comic Con, nice guy, very friendly.
                  I'll have to stop by and say Hi for you.
                  Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
                  http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

Unfortunately it's too far from here(Reno). Instead I have to settle for Wondercon each February in SanFran. It's the little brother to Comiccon and a lot of fun...just not as big.
                    You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

In all the years I've lived in San Diego, my entire life, I've never been to Comic Con, though my friends go. I always thought strange people went and it was entirely comic books, but also big movies and pop culture. Is Disney or Pixar or any affiliated companies ever at the event?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Larry
                        WoW, I love his work! If it's the same comic book artist that did the black and white Frankenstein comic. He is one of my all time favorite illustrators/ comic book artist.
                        I've meet him before at previous S.D. Comic Con, nice guy, very friendly.
                        I'll have to stop by and say Hi for you.
                        That's the guy. His wife has been a friend of both me and my husband for years and was instrumental in us getting together 23 years ago.YIKES!

Comment

Originally posted by pancakesaregood
                          In all the years I've lived in San Diego, my entire life, I've never been to Comic Con, though my friends go. I always thought strange people went and it was entirely comic books, but also big movies and pop culture. Is Disney or Pixar or any affiliated companies ever at the event?
                          Oh my, yes. Why I do believe there was a seminar for Cars last year.
                          Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

i have been going since i was 7, i have a picture of me when i was 7 with spawn it so funny cause i am this little girl in pink with spawn it's cute lol,i am so excited to go this year! but thats what you get when your mom is complete obsessed with comic books, and you go to the comic book store every saturday lol. </IMG>
                            Counting down the days to Halloween Haunt!!!! Knotts Berry Farm
                            I love True Blood sundays!

Comment

My psuedoname should be on my badge "PirateMunkee" Since I'll be all over that day....Portfolio reviews...Todd McFarlane, Kevin Smith, Tim Bradstreet, Shag, Jim Lee, Stan "The Man" Lee, and all the FREEBIES and ART books, I don't know if I would have a chance for a meet. I'll be there saturday. I'll be wearing either my CSI;Las Vegas or Margarittaville shirt running around like an artist who has smoked too much crack. Just look for me.
                              PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Likewise, if anyone wants to find me, I'll more than likely be the only guy there with an orange poster tube strapped to his black backpack. I'll also be wearing a small camera bag with a Club 33 pin and the Micechat 1 year anniversary pin on it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X