Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Pooh Approved for Gravestone

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pooh Approved for Gravestone

I hope this is in the right section, please move it if it's not. I found the article interesting...to say the least. Not sure how else I feel about it. Please share your thoughts and feelings.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...3-093710-8391r

Found it on the snopes.com message board.

Re: Pooh Approved for Gravestone

Wow, some one in Disney Corporate still has a heart, good on them. Who wouldda thunk it?
    A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
    In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Call me an old cynic but I see that Disney had two options here: allow a depiction of Pooh on as obscure headstone that few will see and will have NO affect on their copyright or business, or wait for this story to blow up in their faces depicting them as cold-hearted.
      Last edited by Tom Chaney; 06-24-2006, 05:04 PM.
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney
        Call me an old cynic but I see that Disney had two options here: allow a depiction of Pooh on as obscure headstone that few will see and will have NO affect on their copyright or business, or wait for this story to blow up in their faces depicting them as cold-hearted.
        Those were my thoughts too. It would not have harmed anything for it to be on a headstone, but reading the article made them sound heartless.

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ
          I hope this is in the right section, please move it if it's not. I found the article interesting...to say the least. Not sure how else I feel about it. Please share your thoughts and feelings.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...3-093710-8391r

Found it on the snopes.com message board.
          I think it's a sweet think to do. Good for Disney on the reversal desicion.
          Beautify Yourself

Comment

woops...accidently double posted.
            Beautify Yourself

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X