Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was about 12 or 13 in church and daydreaming during the sermon till I subconsciously overheard the minister mispronounce the word sword as Sue-ward.
    Without any hesitation I reacted out loud, breaking the silence of the entire congregation, looked at the minister at the podium and burst out laughing "Sue-ward??????".....then i realized where i was OMG!!!!! and the minister stopped and glared at me for what seemed like an eternity..so did everyone in the whole congregation. I was in shock. Like the Adventure thru Inner Space I shrunk to the size of a molecule and was beet red.. My dad wanted to kill me there on the spot.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Re: Most embarrassing moment?

I have to revive this thread because it is hilarious! I think we should rate the person's level of embarrassment though... 1-5. 1 is like wtf, and 5 being change your name and move out of town. ) Does this mean I have to post an embarrassing moment though?

Comment

I was in Guys and Dolls at our school during my junior year, our stage has a pit for the orchestra and well, on our opening night I was in one of the dance numbers and I fell into the pit! It was horrible! I could hear the entire audience laughing and then I had to crawl out the little pit entrance which is in the auditorium and slink back on stage ... seriously embarassing.

I have another one!
        During the last day of the musical of my senior year I had to "read" from a book. I looked up into the lighting booth right before I cracked the book and I could see five other people in the play staring down at me, I knew something was up. I opened the book and wham right there was a rather large man spread out buck nekked on the spread. I had to hold that book open for three minutes staring at this gentleman's member! (When I came out to my mom she told me that I was turning bright red and ... erm ... well got a little happy!) :shy:
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

:lmao: Wow.... some great stories here!!
          It's a good thing I have never done anything embarassing in my life!

My brother, when we were younger (3rd and 1st grade) ran through a glass sliding door too. I didn't follow him or anything, nope. :angel: The only memory I have of the kitchen and living room of that house was him bleeding all over them.
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
            We need to pick just one story?? Ok, I tend to put my foot in my mouth on several occassions when not thinking things carefully like I normally try to do. This one time at dinner with another couple, we were discussing a friends engagement ring, and I was attempting at describing the shear ugliness and gaudyness of the ring. The moment was building up to me saying, "..And get this!! It has bagetts on top of it!!", to which she handed out her hand displaying her ring quit similar to the one that I was just describing and said, "oh, you mean like this?". Doh. I have many more foot in the mouth stories...
            OMG, I did this exact thing to a teaching assistant in a classroom I was subbing in!!! :lmao:

She complimented me on my ring (which is fairly newish, platinum, 3 diamonds in a cool setting....I :love: this thing!!!), and I told her it was new and then told her about my yellow gold monstrosity with the ugly marquis cut junk all over it that I have hiding at home. She looked so young, I never figured her for over thirty and married for 8 years.....and wearing a marquis cut yellow gold monstrosity.....exactly as I'd described my older one. I figured if she was engaged, she probably had some gorgeous new platinum ring.....but no. Old married lady like me, married in the mid-90's, wearing one of those mid-90's rings that we loved. :lmao: And the thing is?? Since that day, I have a greater appreciation for my original mid-90's wedding set.

My most embarrassing moment....I barfed on the shoes of a professional basketball player in downtown Portland. My friend had gotten his first trust fund check, I'd just gotten my first fake ID, he took a group of us out (I was 18 at the time) and every bar we entered, he ordered a kamikazi and a bottle of Bud for each of us, then made us shoot the kamikazis and chase it with the beer, after toasting his dead parents.

The NBA player kinda had it coming though.....I was visibly intoxicated and he tried to get a little frisky with me.....I went outside to sit on the curb and try not to get sick and he followed me out. I got sick. On his shoes. :lmao: Now he's an assistant coach, married and I've seen him around once or twice. :lmao: It was a loooong time ago, but I bet he remembers me.

Comment

Everytime we go to Costco my 4 year old has to use the bathroom. There are no outside doors you go to the left for the Women's and to the right for the Men's (here in Modesto) So, last week we were in Santa Cruz and for some reason ended up at Costco. Of course she has to use the restroom. I start down the hall and go to the left as usual. As soon as we round the corner we see a man standing there peeing. And believe it or not my first thought was "how embarrassing he is on the wrong side." And then I realize that the Women's restroom does not have urinals
              So for the first time in my life I had gone into the wrong restroom, and taken my 4 year old with me.
              "You can't judge a book by its cover."
              "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

Comment

My teacher asked me to hook up a video camera to the classroom TV and in the process I bumped my head on the tv and knocked a computer off her desk in front of the whole class.

Comment

O.K. I will add mine. When I was in highschool, I was on the dance team. But that is not the really embarrassing part,lol.It was football season and the dance team had to sit together in the stands until half-time. So at half-time they announced us girls and we stood up to walk down the stairs in the stands. About halfway down i slip and fall on my butt. :blush: The whole stadium started laughing, and the section behind me all yelled "Grace" at the same time. It really hurt too! So I got up, and went out and finished the routine and then left as fast as I could.

Comment

:shy: i was on a first date with a guy that i thought was amazing. he took me to this great restaurant and we were having dinner and talking. he ordered a bottle of wine for us an i had a couple glasses. i'm not used to drinking wine...and had a bit too much. i started to feel a little gassy. yep in mid bite, i let one slip. it was loud and i was so mortified i dropped the lasasgna i was about to put in my mouth. it fell all over my chin and plopped in my dress. i knocked my wine over trying to get a napkin and splashed it EVERYWHERE!. he took it in good stride and actually asked me out for another date. :lol:
                    please be afraid.

Comment

One of the most popular girls in my grade, lives at the end of my street and when I first moved into the house (i was about 9 or 10) i used to hang out with her (that is until she got all high on herself) anyway went to her house, had to use the bathroom, ran out of toilet paper, long story short her family had to shove kleenex under the door. I just love that story so much, I still laugh about it.
                      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Okay, that reminds me of a good one. On my very first date with a guy, I got food poisoning and threw up... at his house... in his BATHTUB!!!!

I threw up again on either the 2nd or 3rd date, I forget which.

Would you believe this guy stuck around long enough that we're currently living together?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                          Okay, that reminds me of a good one. On my very first date with a guy, I got food poisoning and threw up... at his house... in his BATHTUB!!!!

I threw up again on either the 2nd or 3rd date, I forget which.

Would you believe this guy stuck around long enough that we're currently living together?
                          hmmm...first date and in the bathtub? lol!
                          please be afraid.

Comment

I wasn't in the bathtub, I was on the toilet. That's why I threw up in the bathtub instead of the toilet bowl.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

how awful! what a miserable date, good for him that he was so understanding.
                              please be afraid.

Comment

It was my kindergarten graduation and I tripped going up the steps in front of all the 5th graders.

Comment

i was vacationing in myrtle beach with a rotten cousin of mine and he pulled my string bikini top off in deep water. as he swam away with it, i got stung by a jellyfish and had to be rescued by the lifeguard i'd been crushing on.
                                  please be afraid.

Comment

*bump*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X