This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3am @ El Capitan Theatre - report

I went to the 3am showing of POC dead mans chest @ the El Capitan Theatre. It was a very interesting morning. Don't worry there are NO SPOILERS. I met up with DLCM, Jen and non crazy Sara. Can you guess who they call the Crazy Sara??
    We were waiting in line at 1:30am and there was allot of entertainment during the wait. It started with the normal disney staff and they where the same folks as at the premiere. I didn't have my camera which I regret very much, you'll understand soon. Them there the other movie goers who dressed up :thumbdown many of them looked nothing like a :captain: pirate. They looked more like renaissance fair gone bad, moulin rouge, half dressed and slutty. There were a few that did look great in pirate wear.

:lmao: :lol: They there was this female blaring her stereo and driving wild. First she drove into the concrete barrier. She then came out of there car to get stuff of the trunk. She was wearing hot pants and a cami w/out a bra which was much needed. Then this guy can over to her and she started rubbing all over him, touching herself and sexual beating him up. :lmao: By now everyone in line is watching her which it seems like she enjoys way too much. :whistling Some of us short people had to get on shoulders or stand on the outside stairs. At one point she removes the Hot pants and was flashing what wasn't allready covered up as it should have been. (chest) We were all laughing :lmao: and gawking at her, no one can believe what she is doing. She did a sexual hood dance,touching herself and other stuff that I can't even believe or say in public. Security came and spoiled our entertainment. I couldn't believe that they had her drive away since she was drunk or high. They should of had the cops come get her instead cause when she tried to leave she almost backed into the fence. Them pulled forward and head for the area where people :blink: where standing in line. As she drove thur the parking lot you weren't sure what she was going to hit. This is while the man she was flirting with in the car, he must have wanted to live another day since we show him out front talking to security. That was the end of the crazy entertainment and we enjoyed the movie very much.

Afterwards we where allowed to walk thru and look at props from the movie. But couldn't stop to look cause we were told to "KEEP THE LINE MOVING" which I thought was odd since isn't that part of the experience of seeing it there?
    aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Re: 3am @ El Capitan Theatre - report

Thanks for the update Darn I missed it
    :crazylegs

Comment

fun times LOL
      <o>

Comment

I am finally going to bed now :sleep:
        aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
        isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Yay! For Crazy Sara's report about the scallywags!
          Nice to see that so many of us Saw the movie as
          soon as possible!
          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Haha, sounds funny. Sounds like a fun time.

Comment

:lol:
              Sounds like a fun night!!!
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Off to El Capitan this afternoon, don't think things will quite so exciting, but you just never know!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X