Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, What Do You Take In Your Coffee (another shameless puppy pic thread)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, What Do You Take In Your Coffee (another shameless puppy pic thread)

So, I have this Disney coffee mug. And my new pup Angel who still is small enough to almost fit inside. I have this camera, and what should enter the remaining cells of my brain...an IDEA!

Now is that cute and original OR WHAT? Okay, as you're giggling and nodding your heads just to humor me, here's a pic from her first trip to the vet, and another just because I can still almost fit her in the palm of my hand.

So you think you got any cuter puppies or kittens or pet tarantulas out there? Here's your chance to show us what you got...

--Barry

NO PUPPY WAS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS POST ALTHOUGH THE PHOTOGRAPHER WAS ALMOST BITTEN...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: So, What Do You Take In Your Coffee (another shameless puppy pic thread)

I don't have any cute puppy pictures, but I have plenty:

OOOOO's and AAAAHhhhh's.

your puppy is adorable. You are a proud pappa.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Angel is sooooo cute Barry. I love the pic of her in the coffee cup!!!! Don't get me started on sharing pics of my little one.
      Katie :yea:
      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

barry she is sooo adorable... how big will she get ??

Friends for life

Comment

Your puppy is SO cute!! She looks very photogenic. Wish my dog would let me take pics of her. She hears/sees the camera and takes off running.

Comment

Very cute Barry!
            Visit the Hamand Family Blog to see what we've been up to. http://matthamand.blogspot.com

Comment

Barry, it's not shameless to show off man's best friend. You have a cute dog! Thanks for sharing. I used to have a Chihuahua just like yours my mom adopted.
              I like the photo of him with the Doc, very cool.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by RadioBarry
                So you think you got any cuter puppies or kittens or pet tarantulas out there? Here's your chance to show us what you got...

--Barry
                Barry, your puppy pics are so darned cute I almost hate to show you up by participating...

...almost :evil:

And here's a couple of my mom's dogs (not quite as cute as your puppy, however):

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Oh look what you started Barry! :lol: Now I have to show off my baby girl!

Here's Isis when she was a baby.

I started her off young

Here's her attacking a ceramic chicken.

Here's her all scruffy and lounging....which is all the time.

I :love: my baby
                  Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                  Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                  Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                  Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                  Marge: Pink.
                  Homer: D'oh!
                  Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

OK, ill join in. here is one i found, forgot about that weird day!
                    Silly is still a little embarrased!

MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

you guys ALL have cute pets.... LOVE DOGS and KITTIES>>. awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Friends for life

Comment

Love the puppy pics Barry!! that puppy is so cute!!! And I love all these other folks pets, Here is my Bufford, I really need to take more pics of him, he is adorable!

Comment

Morrigoon - you have an adorable pup - but why the long face, Trojan Dog - oh yeah, no Matt Leinart or Reggie Bush this year :lol: :yea: (LOL) Sorry, Morrigoon that was uncalled...um, well, you've always treated me so nicely anyway...

Cuzco...love the shot of your cat checking out "Mice-Cat"....

And thanks to everyone else...keep em comin'...

Now THERE's a cutie....(the puppy I mean:shy: )

--Barry
                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

All of those photos are way too cute!

Here's a contribution for the weasel (ferret) lovers: Takoda enjoying nap in a hammock.

Comment

Ooh! Hammock looks comfy! I wonder if Barnum would ever do the hammock thing?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X