Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

A Very Special Request

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Special Request

Hey, MiceChatketeers!

I don't work for MiceChat nor MiceAge, I'm just a normal 'ol poster who has been on Disney boards for about 5 years or so. I'm no worldly and famous hakuna markala or dsnylndmom (but I aspire to be fabulous like them!), I can't build awesome RCT3 coasters like DisneyWrassler and I can't take photos like CrazyLegs or Darkbeer... I'm just a regular geek.

No one asked me to post this, I'm doing it on my own with our board's best interest in mind.

Reading some kind, well meaning posts from fellow MCers made me think about all that's good about our MC.

The Admins, Mods and everyone else all put in a lot of time and effort to keep this place going. It's like a bigtime hobby for these folks to do what they do and we're thankful they're here and gave us this board to hang out in.

If you get a chance or have it to spare, click that Amazon Honor System Donation Button for MiceChat. OR buy your tickets for Mice Quest and Gumball Rally, it sounds like it's going to be fun. AND it's the very first one, you could be a part of history by taking part.

Anyways, this is just my two cents and I just thought we could give props to the people who make this place run. And if you can't give, give the mods and admins a shout out and tell them what a good job they're doing. They deserve it.

Sincerely,
    Brad (GC)

PS ~ This isn't an ad. I just like to give credit where credit's due to some really fine folk.

And please don't rep me for this. That's not why I'm doing this.

Re: A Very Special Request

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
    Hey, MiceChatketeers!

I don't work for MiceChat nor MiceAge, I'm just a normal 'ol poster who has been on Disney boards for about 5 years or so. I'm no worldly and famous hakuna markala or dsnylndmom (but I aspire to be fabulous like them!), I can't build awesome RCT3 coasters like DisneyWrassler and I can't take photos like CrazyLegs or Darkbeer... I'm just a regular geek.

No one asked me to post this, I'm doing it on my own with our board's best interest in mind.

Reading some kind, well meaning posts from fellow MCers made me think about all that's good about our MC.

The Admins, Mods and everyone else all put in a lot of time and effort to keep this place going. It's like a bigtime hobby for these folks to do what they do and we're thankful they're here and gave us this board to hang out in.

If you get a chance or have it to spare, click that Amazon Honor System Donation Button for MiceChat. OR buy your tickets for Mice Quest and Gumball Rally, it sounds like it's going to be fun. AND it's the very first one, you could be a part of history by taking part.

Anyways, this is just my two cents and I just thought we could give props to the people who make this place run. And if you can't give, give the mods and admins a shout out and tell them what a good job they're doing. They deserve it.

Sincerely,
    Brad (GC)

PS ~ This isn't an ad. I just like to give credit where credit's due to some really fine folk.

Oh sweetie, you are loved here, and as famous as any one here. Me I am not famous, just a gabby goose. :lol: Brad, you are such a cool cat
    and I am glad you brought this up. I try to donate every month, and did so 2 days ago, but it does mean a lot to all of us to have this fabulous site up so yes, if any of you can, please donate and keept this site running smoothly . I forgot to do this the last few month, ( shame on me) but This is like a tithe, something that should be done and often :lol:
    Thank you for reminding me how important it is to keep my home ( micechat) running smoothly)

Comment

<raising a glass in toast> To the mods and owners of Miceage and Micechat. Thank you. We <heart> you lots

Comment

Awwww GC! You're so sweet!~ *smoochies*

Karla: Hate to tell ya kid, but you -are- famous. Granted, internet fame is the lowest form of celebrity, but you ARE known and loved, (as well as dear GC)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I couldn't agree more, GC! Three cheers for the owners and Mods of MiceChat. they deserve all the acolades and support we can give them.
          Originally posted by aashee
          We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

I love this place, its always been there for me and I love it for that. I have experienced a lot of boards but few to none with this feel and care. I have made friends here and had some crazy experiences with them, ill never tell. he he he. I think ill stop paying my shrink and just start tossing the co-pays to MC.

PLEASE NEVER GO AWAY :bow:
            Come to the dark side,
            we have cookies.

Comment

I :love: Gemini!!!! One of my favorite MC'ers... always! And yes, the mods work their heinies off trying to keep this rowdy board under control. Brava lads and ladies of the Mod Lounge! :clap:

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

YOU ARE AWSOME BRAD . Thanks for the compliment about the coasters, I really do appreciate it.

Comment

i applaude all the mods and founders of mice chat.. I love it here...... I ahve been on other boards as well.. but mice chat has made me feel at home, I have started some special friendships here.. and I LOVE YOU ALL

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by BDBopper
                    I couldn't agree more, GC! Three cheers for the owners and Mods of MiceChat. they deserve all the acolades and support we can give them.
                    Lets cheer Bopper too! I mean he is the "Official Mice Chat Internet Radio DJ" and always puts on darn good shows .

GC you are a great guy. You act like you are not all that popular here on Mice Chat but truth be told, you are popular and well loved amongst your friends here on MC.

Comment

Great job Admins and Mods! You do such a great job with this amazing site!

I've never experienced such a great site before, I've made some VERY good friends and have some great times on here. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                        Lets cheer Bopper too! I mean he is the "Official Mice Chat Internet Radio DJ" and always puts on darn good shows .

GC you are a great guy. You act like you are not all that popular here on Mice Chat but truth be told, you are popular and well loved amongst your friends here on MC.

Awwww shucks, Wrassler! Thanks a bunch!
                        Originally posted by aashee
                        We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Hey, MiceChatketeers!

Sincerely,
                          Brad (GC)

Also, don't forget MiceChat Gold....

a lot of great features there!
                          What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
                            Also, don't forget MiceChat Gold....

a lot of great features there!
                            Oops, you're right. And remember once you go gold, you'll never grow old... Okay, that was lame. But you get my point. :lol:

Comment

Oops, you're right. And remember once you go gold, you'll never grow old... Okay, that was lame. But you get my point. :lol:
                              :lmao:
                              you are so funny. you have me laughing. :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X