Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Wax Figure of Walt

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax Figure of Walt

You know you need it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Walt-Disney-Effi...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Wax Figure of Walt

I said it before and I'll say it again. Now.

It loooks like Hitler.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Those things are so freakin' creepy.

Comment

That doesnt look exactly like Walt. It looks somewhat like walt but not exactly.

Comment

yea..its a bit hitler-esque...but i would agree that its life like REALLY life like

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
          For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

I agree, it looks like a cross between Walt Disney, Hitler, and Lurch.
            I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
            sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

the top of the head is too long, i don't think it really looks like him.

Comment

Last edited by Uzmati; 07-18-2006, 07:23 PM.
                IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

that's 'cause it was originally supposed to be hitler, but the artist added more mustache and called it walt disney, because walt disney is more loved than hitler is.

Comment

I agree that it's a bit creepy and Hitler-esque looking. If I brought that home, my gf would banish it to a hidden corner of the basement so fast, even the Wax Lifelike Walt would spin!
                    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

I was thinking it looked more like a cross between Gomez and Lurch myself I wouldn't say "Life-Like"....more like "Undead"

Comment

He looks a bit odd. The figure of Walt at the now closed down Buena Park Wax Museum I think had a better resemblence than this one. What's the symbol on his tie?

Comment

no thank you

Comment

What does the symbol on the tie mean? Here's a quote from the auction:

"The Smoke Tree Ranch was Walt's favorite resort outside of Palm Springs, same tie worn on "Partners" Statues"

Comment

I agree it doesn't look much like him :thumbdown
                              aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                              isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...