• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um.... Whats wrong with this.....

Anyone see anything wrong with this?

huh?

Comment

Wtf???
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

okaaaaaaay...

(though I admit there was a moment of panic when I briefly thought, OMG DL might switch to nasty, filthy Pepsi products!)
        "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
        -
        "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
        -
        "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
        -
        Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

Comment

Looks like the seller added Mickey Mouse to get more hits on the auction.

Comment

whuh? in the whuh whuh?
            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

(Sponsered by Pepsico!)

Comment

Hmm...how is this related to Mickey? Are there Mickey ears on the ball? If so, why not show those in the auction as well.

Comment

Just looks like... duh, I posted the wrong picture.
                  >>Alan<<
                  Member 216

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X