Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a total DL moment at 2:00 am.....

So we have a 4 year old daughter. Wich basically means our house has been taken over by Disney princess stuff. The newest addition is a clock/nightlight. The top tower part lights up and cast stars on her ceiling. What they don't tell you on the box is that the light sitches from high/low back and forth all night. Slightly annoying, but hay it is not in my room so who cares. Her room also faces the street so we got a sound machine from Target it plays the ocean, rain etc.
    So she comes wandering into our room at 2:00 am. I take her back to her bed, tuck her in, turn on the clock nightlight, and ask if she wants a noise. She picks the heartbeat, wich is just a loud thump-thump sound, not at all calm and soothing but who cares it is 2:00 in the morning. (yes I am getting to my point.)
    As I am exiting her room with the pulsating light and heartbeat noise I just stopped and thought ahhhhhhh the Haunted Mansion.
    I guess I am really missing the park, or verry sleep deprived but it made me smile!
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

gotta love those "missing the park" moments!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
      gotta love those "missing the park" moments!

I have those whenever I walk my complex at night. There are waterfalls and brooks everywhere, and when you combine it with the ground lighting and the tall trees we have, I feel like I'm on the Big Thunder trail from Fantasy- to Fronterland.

All we need now there is a 'jumping fish' pond.
      "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

My six y.o. son walked into the garage the other day and said it smelled like POTC. Darn kids give me DL moments.
        I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
        That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
        sigpic

Comment

I had a DL moment this morning...I went for a walk and with the sun on my face, the particular smell of fresh air and the temp. today, I just thought, this is a DL day......
          (to bad i'm in No. Cal.)
          procrastibating

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X