Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Friendly Debate 4-20-05

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly Debate 4-20-05

This Week's Topic: Should the toilet seat cover be placed waxy side up or waxy side down?

Some of you are thankful for the "protection" that a bu** gasket provides. The higher quality ones are usually waxy on one side and bare paper on the other. In non-emergent situations, I always make sure the waxy side is down, so as to repel any unseen "water" drops ....... also, the paper side seems to stick to my .... ahem ..... sitting place ....... less than the waxy side

Your thoughts?

(BTW, I wasn't going to post this, until somebody mentioned them in the pet peeves thread)
    waxy side up
    6.67%
    waxy side down
    33.33%
    does not matter
    26.67%
    never use them
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

"She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

LOL- my fault huh? I can't answer because I don't use them often. I am however sick of going into the ladies room and seeing them half trailing in the water because the person before could not be bothered to make sure it flushed all the way down. Seems odd to me, to use it for hygiene and then not make sure it is flushed out of courtesy for the next person.

:lol:

Comment

Um...i didn't know there was two sides? They're usually tissue paper consistancy...right? But i always use them. I hate when rest rooms don't have them.
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Ok, i just ran into the restroom, and checked. There is a slight waxy side. I realized, I'm usually doing the pp dance, so getting the darn thing down, with out ripping it to shreds or pulling 10 out, is all i care about!
        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

I thought those were free cowboy hats. :lol:
          Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

I hate the things...I don't want to touch anything in public bathrooms so I have perfected the hover move....not one bit of me touches anything........

I have very strong legs now......
            procrastibating

Comment

Considering everything that is already in there, I've always been horrified that adding that mass of paper to the "stew" wouldn't allow it to flush properly.

Tell me...is nothing more terrifying than a toilet about to overflow!
              "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

One of your own at home is certainly more terrifying than a public one. Of course I don't use gaskets at home .......

And if a public one overflows .......RUN!
                "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"

Comment

Isn't the proper term for this little piece of paper butt gasket?

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Panda
                    One of your own at home is certainly more terrifying than a public one. Of course I don't use gaskets at home .......

And if a public one overflows .......RUN!

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDaddy
                      Isn't the proper term for this little piece of paper butt gasket?
                      I've always heard them referred to as a$$ gaskets...

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

This is borderline Litter Box!! :lol: :lol: Wax side down to answer your Question. Hovering if there are none available
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

If the bathroom is really clean, like at my office, I don't use them. When I do, either side. if none are available I put TP on the seat.

Comment

I always wonder what to do with the flap.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhyperion
                              I always wonder what to do with the flap.

Let it droop into the bowel. If your lucky, that will be sufficient to make sure it gets flushed, thus avoiding the peeving of a fellow MiceChatter ....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X