Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Souls of Soleado

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Souls of Soleado

    Hey Everyone,
    My production company has released the trailer for our next movie. I thought I might post it again here in the lounge for all to see as many did not in the Entertainment section. You can watch it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIyS_ayAcrE
    A lot of people are telling me they are looking foward to it, which was a producer makes me very happy
    So post your thoughts about it, thanks,
    Colin S.

  • #2
    Re: Souls of Soleado

    Anyone? I would really like comments, I worked really hard on this movie along with a ton of other people.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Souls of Soleado

      um......interesting....but film of that nature personally sends me running for dramamine!!! Good luck to you on your endeavors!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Souls of Soleado

        I'll be honest.
        I don't know what the heck is going on, the camera is just too bouncy.
        Sounds creepy though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Souls of Soleado

          Its a documentary about a haunted school. It was supposed to be shakey but I guess people don't get it lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Souls of Soleado

            Originally posted by pveticket
            Its a documentary about a haunted school. It was supposed to be shakey but I guess people don't get it lol
            well no..i knew it was supposed to be shakey, ala Blair Witch Project...I was just mentioning that for some people..that shakiness is a bit too much. If i'd been watching that on the big screen...i'd be needing my popcorn bucket for something other than popcorn! haha!

            but i seriously wish you well..just from things my kids have been involved in for school projects I can only imagine the hard work & hours you've invested.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Souls of Soleado

              Is this a school project? It has potential, but as my peers mentioned, the footage is too busy.

              Also, you're saying this is a documentary? It is way over-produced to be a documentary. You guys may want to look into a steadicam or perhaps a rail system.

              In all honesty, this looks like a Jr. High video assignment, but that is just from the clip I saw. I wish you the very best in this project.



              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Souls of Soleado

                Originally posted by Max Fischer
                Is this a school project? It has potential, but as my peers mentioned, the footage is too busy.

                Also, you're saying this is a documentary? It is way over-produced to be a documentary. You guys may want to look into a steadicam or perhaps a rail system.

                In all honesty, this looks like a Jr. High video assignment, but that is just from the clip I saw. I wish you the very best in this project.
                1. I'm in Jr. High
                2. No, it is not a school project

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Souls of Soleado

                  Originally posted by pveticket
                  Anyone? I would really like comments, I worked really hard on this movie along with a ton of other people.
                  My friend...there are many many creative people in our micechat family... and a lot of critiquing is available when you ask. I'm just reminding you...you did ask for comments...so be aware you may not always like what people say. It is a good way to learn...gain ideas...new inspiration...and a way to know what people like & don't like. Don't be discouraged by any means. We applaud your creativity! :thumbup:
                  </IMG>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Souls of Soleado

                    Originally posted by pixywingz
                    My friend...there are many many creative people in our micechat family... and a lot of critiquing is available when you ask. I'm just reminding you...you did ask for comments...so be aware you may not always like what people say. It is a good way to learn...gain ideas...new inspiration...and a way to know what people like & don't like. Don't be discouraged by any means. We applaud your creativity! :thumbup:
                    </IMG>
                    Oh I knew i wasn't going to get just good comments
                    I wanted to know just what people thought

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Souls of Soleado

                      Originally posted by pveticket
                      Hey Everyone,
                      My production company has released the trailer for our next movie. I thought I might post it again here in the lounge for all to see as many did not in the Entertainment section. You can watch it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIyS_ayAcrE
                      A lot of people are telling me they are looking foward to it, which was a producer makes me very happy
                      So post your thoughts about it, thanks,
                      Colin S.
                      Colin,

                      I guess my confusion in this thread stemmed from your original post. When you use phrases like 'my production company' and 'as a producer' that implies that you are working in a professional capacity as a film producer.

                      What might have served you better, would have been to say:

                      Hey, can you guys check out my Jr. High film project? It is a short film based on a mockumentary about a haunted school.


                      Just a thought. If you lay the foundation of your project, people will know in which light to evaluate it.

                      Like my peers have said, good for you for your effort, I am sure it took a long time. Keep at it, that is how Steven Spielberg got started.



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Souls of Soleado

                        Originally posted by Max Fischer
                        Colin,

                        I guess my confusion in this thread stemmed from your original post. When you use phrases like 'my production company' and 'as a producer' that implies that you are working in a professional capacity as a film producer.

                        What might have served you better, would have been to say:

                        Hey, can you guys check out my Jr. High film project? It is a short film based on a mockumentary about a haunted school.


                        Just a thought. If you lay the foundation of your project, people will know in which light to evaluate it.

                        Like my peers have said, good for you for your effort, I am sure it took a long time. Keep at it, that is how Steven Spielberg got started.
                        yes! when it's put in that context it keeps things in perspective & is easier to....okay, lost my train of thought here... lol but you know what i mean and I totally agree! :-)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Souls of Soleado

                          Originally posted by pixywingz
                          yes! when it's put in that context it keeps things in perspective & is easier to....okay, lost my train of thought here... lol but you know what i mean and I totally agree! :-)
                          I agree with you, agreeing with me. I think that when you're presented with something in the right light, it can change everything.

                          Like you said, this is a really good start, and the creativity is clear. Colin has mad skillz.



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Souls of Soleado

                            Yeah, I should of stated that better. But thank you all for your comments, and critque, and sorry that there was a little misunderstanding lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Souls of Soleado

                              No worries, you are really doing cool stuff.

                              Do you want to be in the motion picture industry when you complete school?



                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X