Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

I want garlic!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want garlic!

I'm dying for some garlicky food right now. My lunch was appropriately garlicky, but now I'm hungry and ready for more!

I hope my boyfriend is in the mood for pasta tonight....

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: I want garlic!

[quote=Morrigoon]I'm dying for some garlicky food right now. My lunch was appropriately garlicky, but now I'm hungry and ready for more!

I love garlic, you and I should go out for a garlicky dinner sometime....

I've never met you, but I love garlic.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
      I'm dying for some garlicky food right now. My lunch was appropriately garlicky, but now I'm hungry and ready for more!

I hope my boyfriend is in the mood for pasta tonight....
      Great news...you just missed it...the Garlic Festival ended yesterday...in Gilroy.

I'm always here to help

--Barry
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I used to go the Garlic Festival all the time. It was pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Brain Toad
          I used to go the Garlic Festival all the time. It was pretty cool.

Actually, DARN HOT!!!

But I know what you mean...LOL

Comment

That reminds me. I've been dying to try out the Stinking Rose for some time now. Ken and I need a date.

However, this dish on their menu is funny:
            Silence of the Lamb Shank with Chianti glaze & fava beans 18.95
            disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Have the ice cream! Have the ice cream!!!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I've been to the Gilroy Garlic Festival, and it was really HOT out there. But the food, especially the garlic fries, was fantastic. Stinking rose is a fun restaurant also.

Here in Orange County there's a restaurant that is "all garlic", Garlic Jo's, in Corona Del Mar.

http://www.chowbaby.com/GarlicJo/def...stid=969999010

Comment

love garlic tooooo.. but i dont think the people around me would like it.. LOL:lol:

Friends for life

Comment

We just had Papa John's Pizza and I covered it in garlic sauce to make it taste better.

Comment

At my office in Anaheim, there is some bakery behind us that at least one day a week uses Garlic and heavily! Can smell it all day and just love it, so at least once a week I crave it! I use it in anything I can, just plain roasted is fantastic!
                      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                        That reminds me. I've been dying to try out the Stinking Rose for some time now. Ken and I need a date.

However, this dish on their menu is funny:
                        Their prime rib is to die for. And their roasted garlic on french bread...*sigh*

Now I wanna go!
                        She did it!

Comment

I blame you Morrigoon for the half of garlic flat bread loaf I ate

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I love the Stinking Rose!!! Their parking lot is a little small but the food was amazing.

I went to a garlic festival in LA one year but haven't found mention of it since then. It was at the Federal building on Wilshire.
                            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Stinking Rose is great. Mmmm, the ribs. mmmmm.
                              Wanted to try the rabbit, but they were sold out. I shall have to make it back there again sometime.

BTW, the "Pommes Frites" at Cafe Orleans....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X