Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life always has a way of balancing things out.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

This thread is perfect for me...I love sitting down and talking about how great life is to other people who had good times today. I had a really good day today, met with a potential research advisor who is doing some really, really cool things with visualization, went to a lot of really exciting classes and just really kept myself busy. The weather was gorgeous and I just feel like I really gave today my all. Also, I finally got my scholarship check (after three weeks of living off my shrinking checking account) and am now $4000 richer. And my last research advisor finally got around to telling me that he liked the paper I wrote for him and that he'd write me any recommendations I needed for grad school.

I'm happy that we're all so stoked about what life has to offer us. College students are great but they can be pretty depressive and sometimes I just need to hear some "Man, it's awesome, I can walk again!"

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
        Life always has a way of balancing things out.

Quote of my life lately. Thank you so much for reminding me this. I think I need to record you on my phone saying it so I can play it when I need to remember.

Life is wonderful. Even the bad days. It's too short to not enjoy the icky parts.
        She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

Comment

Originally posted by IHateDumbUserNames
          Quote of my life lately. Thank you so much for reminding me this. I think I need to record you on my phone saying it so I can play it when I need to remember.

Life is wonderful. Even the bad days. It's too short to not enjoy the icky parts.
          Only if you record that last line on my phone. Let's have lunch at Baker's and swap messages.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
            Only if you record that last line on my phone. Let's have lunch at Baker's and swap messages.
            Only if I can have a Combo Burrito with Sour Cream and a HUGE Diet Coke, Large fries, and a vanilla shake!

You've got a deal!
            She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

Comment

Then it is settled. You.Me.Bakers.Shakes.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Well, it seems like a good week for me. The owner of a repair shop I take my car to just recently took his mentally challenged daughter to DL I guess she really loved it so I decided to print up a couple of posters for her. Unfortunately, all my photos were wiped out in a hard drive crash. I put out a post for Hi Rez photos and daddyb came to the rescue.

I printed out 11X17 prints for Becky and they were given to her dad. I got a call about 5pm from him saying that he had given her the photos and she was so excited she was screaming and wiggling all over. Ths was the topper to a great week.
                >>Alan<<
                Member 216

Comment

Yay, KoH!! (Pardon the late response.)

We definitely need to have a KoH meet when you're up to it. Maybe even a potluck too. Here's to new heights!

Things are going great for us lately -
                  • Ken and I celebrate our one-year anniversary at Club 33 just three weeks from today. It still feels like we're on our first date.
                  • A friend gave us a solid oak double bookcase with lower cabinet which not only has solved the rest of our storage problems, but also looks phenomenal and it's like we have a real library at home now.
                  • We're finally almost all unpacked and organized since our move in late August.
                  • Ken will finally be able to have a decent permanent job very soon.
                  • With the uprooting of Devore's Ren Fair, Ken and I are not working at it's new location, so we'll have a springtime to spend with each other and our close friends.
                  • The best - only about 4 more months 'til we hop onboard the Disney Magic - west coast! WOOOOOOOOO!
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                    Yay, KoH!! (Pardon the late response.)

We definitely need to have a KoH meet when you're up to it. Maybe even a potluck too. Here's to new heights!
                    My Fiance wants to meet all of you too. I talk about you all the time... She mumbled something about scratching and eyes,,,, but didn't really hear what she said.

This weeekend I found out what true love is. took her to Claim Jumbers and had an excellent dinner. After we finished I took the two pieces of parsley off my plate and place them on my head like Shrek. Instead of yelling at me, she just laughed.... god what a girl.
                    >>Alan<<
                    Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                      After we finished I took the two pieces of parsley off my plate and place them on my head like Shrek. Instead of yelling at me, she just laughed.... god what a girl.
                      Awwwww!
                      [email protected]

Comment

im finally bringing my grades up, its feb vacation so i can get away from everyone at school that make my life a living (wait... this is a disney sight)
                        and alas for the next week its just me, the computer, and my three puppy dogs. i have no life and boy does it feel great!

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                          My Fiance wants to meet all of you too. I talk about you all the time... She mumbled something about scratching and eyes,,,, but didn't really hear what she said.
                          Even sweet lashbear ? :o
                          DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
                          DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
                          DLR Tokyo - 2005
                          DLR Paris - 2011
                          DLR Hong Kong -2011
                          DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Just reading that someone here walked again after three years made my day.
                              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

In less than four months it will be SUMMER! "The rum is fine this time of year..." -Jimmy Buffett
                                Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Wench
                                  I have figured out what I want to do with my life!

It has taken quite a long time. I have been sitting around doing nothing since I graduated from college in May 04. I have always wanted to work for Disney but there are TOO many different things I want to do there. My longest standing ambition has been to be an Imagineer. So, today, I have finally decided to go back to school to get a BS degree in Mechanical Ebgineering Technology. I have a meeting with a CSUS counselor on Wed. to get it all started.

Having a goal in life is a wonderful thing!
                                  Best of Luck To You in Your future plans, and don't stop because then you will never finish. So Rock On!!
                                  Keep on Truckin' KOH!!
                                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by lashbear
                                    Even sweet lashbear ? :o
                                    No, not you.. She likes it down under. :devil:
                                    >>Alan<<
                                    Member 216

Comment

KoH,

Even four months after your original post, you made the day of another MiceChatter.
                                      Hope all is well with you.

Comment

what a wonderful post. People walking again (congrats Koh!) spring is coming, and 53 days until my vacations (not DL- Bahamas) Life is good!
                                        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

When you sit right down and think about it...life is good!!

I have the love of my life, we are happy and healthy, we have a beautiful house, we have jobs that pay the bills and allow me to buy my AP!

We have family and friends that love us.

What more do we need.....

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X