This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is Good

As I approached the exit for my work today after an interesting end to my jury duty, I was greeted by the first poppies of the season. Poppies always put a smile on my face.

Our house is finally getting organized. We have been spring cleaning this month. Instead of the mad shuffle cleaning we normally do, we are going through things as we clean. We finally put up bookcases in the office so we can unpack the books that have been hiding in boxes for the last seven years.

The kids are happy and healthy. This week they haven't even been bickering as much as they usually do.

MiceChat is growing each day.

What about you? Dig right down to the bottom of your soul, find your inner Pollyana, and let us know what is going right in your life.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

It's a long weekend here in a couple of days, and we're renting a cottage in our nearby version of Napa Valley. Sun, wine, relaxation...sounds perfect.

My Visa bill from my recent holiday wasn't nearly as bad as it might have been, and I'm working at paying it off, while saving for another trip to DL in November.

Life is good.

Comment

i walked for the first time in three years. It all looks so diffeent from that height. It was my first steps into my future.
      >>Alan<<
      Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
        i walked for the first time in three years. It all looks so diffeent from that height. It was my first steps into my future.
        Now that is something to celebrate! Congratulations KoH! You must be so excited.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

life will be good when may comes.. i have permission to develope senior itis then.. i want RELAXATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
            Now that is something to celebrate! Congratulations KoH! You must be so excited.
            You have no idea... Walking is just the begining. I can get back into my photography, i can drive alone. I can go to Disneyland and theatrical performances.. I might even be able to get a job... "Welcome to Wal-Mart". I can dream again. When I learn to dance, I will take you out on the town and do the Tango.
            >>Alan<<
            Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
              Dig right down to the bottom of your soul, find your inner Pollyana, and let us know what is going right in your life.
              INNER Pollyanna ???? I AM Pollyanna !
              DLR California - 1991, 1999, 2002, 2007, 2009
              DLR Florida - 2002, 2007
              DLR Tokyo - 2005
              DLR Paris - 2011
              DLR Hong Kong -2011
              DLR Beijing -TBA

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                You have no idea... Walking is just the begining. I can get back into my photography, i can drive alone. I can go to Disneyland and theatrical performances.. I might even be able to get a job... "Welcome to Wal-Mart". I can dream again. When I learn to dance, I will take you out on the town and do the Tango.
                Yeah, KoH!! I'm so excited for you- that's just great! Very cool, indeed.

Well, I was feeling a bit bummed out due to some bad news about one of the Girl's friends, but stuff like this helps immensely. I am happy because we are all in reasonably good health, the weather seems to be improving, we've caught up on all the post Christmas bills, and are starting to plan vacations.

And we have a great new place to hang out- life really is good.
                LoT

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Life is mean....
                  Brandon

* Signature under major construction*

Comment

My guppies had babies, so now I'm a grandfather (of 22). My dog has discovered the love of a little kitty that we are taking care of (they are so cute together). My boss has stopped yelling (I hope he isn't dying).

But until I read KoH's post in this thread, I wasn't really feeling any different today. Now I'm so totally happy for KoH that I feel better myself. Strange how the success of others can lift you up.

Cheers,
                    The Dusty One
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                      That is so cool
                      Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                        I would be honored KoH.

Your post made me all teary eyed.

NO GOATS!

Comment

KoH.... You made my day!!

The monkey wants to say

:monkey:---- you've inspired a lot of people today!!
                          She walks in beauty, like the night
                          Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
                          And all that's best of dark and bright
                          Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

Yay KoH! Makes my career progress seem like so much selfish chicken feed....

But life IS good

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Finals will be over next week which brings me that much closer to graduation and I've had some time to work on my writing lately. Life has been going pretty good for the time being.
                              (And congrats KoH!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X