This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Talent?

Anyone have an unusual talent? I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Re: Unusual Talent?

I can touch my tongue to the tip of your nose too!!!

lol
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by tbminnie
      Kinda gross if you miss, tho. :lmao: :lmao:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod
        Kinda gross if you miss, tho. :lmao: :lmao:
        EWWWW!!! I never miss!)
        "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

I can walk in a backbend.... something I learned in gymnastics class about 25 years ago.

Comment

I can touch my nose with my tongue....and I can cross my legs and walk on my knees, I can talk just like Stitch, AND I can eat amazing amounts of chocolate!!

Comment

I'm a certified cake decorater and a very good one if I do say so myself! Does that count as an unusual talent?

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland
                I'm a certified cake decorater and a very good one if I do say so myself! Does that count as an unusual talent?
                It counts to me!

I am also the massuse of the family. I give great massages!

Comment

Originally posted by tbminnie
                  That's a talent I'd like to believe you have. Can I see a demonstration?

Comment

I can become a human pretzel... both ankles behind my neck :lol:
                    ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland
                      Hey!! Me Too!!!

Comment

Well, I'm good at art. But the weirdest thing I can do is juggle in pitch black darkness. It's actually not that hard once you learn to juggle.
                        Who was in the kitchen with Dina?

Other names?

Bri-Own?!, Brino, Brye-Bread, Brinoquito, Brian and Brinoceros

Comment

I can do that if I stretch but I can't do it cold!

Originally posted by DMof2
                          I can become a human pretzel... both ankles behind my neck :lol:

Comment

Sure!

Originally posted by Frogberto
                            That's a talent I'd like to believe you have. Can I see a demonstration?

Comment

i can hang a spoon from my nose (old avatar pic)
                              I used to be able to touch my feet to the back of my head.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X