This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Travel Agent Deals

The deals are in full swing - $25.00 a night for a 10 day disney cruise! It falls during the first week of school - that sucks!

the other is $470 for 5 nights at DisneyWorld - including a meal plan. But, after airfare it would cost me too much! I could go to Disneyland for over 2 weeks for the end price.

I'm totally bummed - timing just didn't work this time.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Disney Travel Agent Deals

For agents only! 25.00 a day per person! We tend to know about those deals! Doesn't include tax or port taxes.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen
      The deals are in full swing - $25.00 a night for a 10 day disney cruise! It falls during the first week of school - that sucks!

the other is $470 for 5 nights at DisneyWorld - including a meal plan. But, after airfare it would cost me too much! I could go to Disneyland for over 2 weeks for the end price.

I'm totally bummed - timing just didn't work this time.
      This is a travel agent and guest only rate. One member of the cabin would have to be a travel agent with an IATA card. Rate with tax and gratuity is about $420.00. This is a soft sailing as they have public offers also. Height of hurricance season and because the ship stops at Barbados, a passport is required.

Comment

Jeez, if I weren't already licensed up the wazoo, I'd think about adding that to my collection. Hey, I already know Sabre! But umm... let's see: Aircraft dispatcher, Life Insurance, Real Estate.... I think I have enough licenses.

Great deals though!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X