This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back from camp.

Hi Whats up everyone?I am back from Camp and I came home sugar-deprived, having eaten nothing but healthy food for three weeks.In archery I scored a bullyseye and I had fun swimming and Hiking.I also did ceramics.I made many friends at camp and by the end of the camp session,I got a page full of email adresses.The only thing that is annoying is when
    I came home I could not find my gameboy sp anywere in my room.My mom said she did not move it,I was sure I left it in my room but maybe I left it downstairs.I want to play it,since I havent played video games in three weeks.In the future I will cut down on how many snacks I have and video game playing.Actually I will try to do that now,but it may not work exspecilly for video games!!!

Re: I am back from camp.

Welocme home Glad you ate healthy, and glad you can now eat sugar :lol:

Comment

Well welcome back, did you get a tan? Did you have to sleep in a sleeping bag, tell scary stores around a camp fire. Pictures, we need pictures.
      Originally posted by lazyboy97O
      How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
      Originally posted by steamboatpete
      Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

Yeah I got a tan all right a good one too.!!! I loved camp, I would do anything to go there again!!

Comment

Originally posted by icedtears View Post
          Hi Whats up everyone?I am back from Camp and I came home sugar-deprived, having eaten nothing but healthy food for three weeks.

LOL I love the way you start out this report!

In archery I scored a bullyseye and I had fun swimming and Hiking.I also did ceramics.I made many friends at camp and by the end of the camp session,I got a page full of email adresses.

Great job!

The only thing that is annoying is when
          I came home I could not find my gameboy sp anywere in my room.My mom said she did not move it,I was sure I left it in my room but maybe I left it downstairs.I want to play it,since I havent played video games in three weeks.In the future I will cut down on how many snacks I have and video game playing.Actually I will try to do that now,but it may not work exspecilly for video games!!!

Yikes! Hope you r mom didn't get rid of your gameboy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X