This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessicalover pops the question.

I just wanted to let all my friends here at MC know that I have popped the question to my girlfriend Kris last night. She said YES! I am so happy. I was going to ask her last Sunday after I returned from WDW but do to some unforscene circumstances we had to postpone our date and I was bummed out. Well last night she was out with my kids and my mom and dad and me and as we waited for desert I decied now was the time. I gave her one last present that I had bought her while on vacation at WDW (the white bridal Minnie Mouse ears with a vale attached) she was kinda looking at them like what's up when I ask her.

I am so lucky to have her in my life. Not only does she love me but my kids too and she treats them both so wonderfully too. She treats them as if the where her own and that is super. My son who was a mommy's boy till my then wife passed away has really taken to her which is more than I expected because he has been so shy since his mom died. Kris is the best thing to happen to me in so long and it's wonderful. So I just had to share this with all my friends here especially since so many of you have know how sad I was when I first came on here and have had such kind wishes for me. Thank you to everyone that has been there you helped me see that good day where still ahead of me (boy where you right).
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
    sigpic

Re: Jessicalover pops the question.

WhoooOoOooOo! "Cause you're.. goin' to the chapel and you're gunna get mariiiiiied!"

Congrats!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Wow so happy for you congrats

I am happy she loves you and your kids.
        :crazylegs

Comment

congrats!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Wow - congratulations!

Comment

from one Jessica Rabbit fan to another, congratulations.

Comment

I know it's redundant, but I don't believe there's a limit on how many congrats you can earn for such a moment. So...

...congrats!

Peace out,
                Roo
                husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Congrats!!!! What a nice gift and idea to propose with the minnie mouse ears with the veil attached....classic!!!
                  Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

What a wonderful story, very romantic. Congratulations to both of you and your kids. :clap:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                    Mark Twain

Comment

The important thing is she loves the kids. They are the most important thing and you picked a woman who does. this is great news and I am thrilled for you!! Have a wonderful life together!!!

Comment

*swoon*

Isn't love grand. :love:

Congrats!

Comment

aw, how wonderful!!! I'm SO happy for you!!!! Congrats and God bless!

Comment

Yay!

Congratulations to you, Jessicalover! It is so wonderful that you found someone who loves your kids - and that your kids love her too. :yea:

May you have many happy years - and Disney vacations - together.
                            She did it!

Comment

Oh my gosh that is soooooo awesome!!!!! Congratulations and may you have many many many happy wonderful years together!!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X