Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom helps son with robbery: "It's something we can do together".

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom helps son with robbery: "It's something we can do together".

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/du...r/15260898.htm

"She later acknowledged she helped her son commit the robbery, saying she told him it was something they could do together, according to the complaint.

Lewis, 36, of Stoughton, faces one count of contributing to the delinquency of a child and a count of attempted armed robbery, both felonies. She also faces a misdemeanor count of resisting an officer.
    She was released on a signature bond after a court appearance Friday and was ordered not to have any contact with her son."

Re: Mom helps son with robbery: "It's something we can do together".

He he he..you find all these weird stories!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Meh, and all my mother and I do is argue and exchange books to read...
      šoš.....:::.......*.....,^,.............:..........:...................................*''*
      ..).....:::::.........|..| |.....*......':'..'.:.'..':'.......*........_\(/_.........*_\/_*
      (:ap:..':::'.....,^,/ \ | |...............:::o::: Remember,...../)\...........*-/\-*
      .\/|\........,^,| ||_|| |.,^,......*....'.':'.'.........Dreams Come True!...*..*
      .../\....*...| | \/|,-,|\/ | |
      MySpace.com/JivinJonno

Comment

Another fine example of the lack of parenting skills...We should be required to take a test (and pass it) before we are allowed to reproduce. But then again, we are required to pass a test to get a driver's license and we all see every day when we commute to work how well that idea has worked...LOL

Comment

My co-workers were talking about something similar that happened last week the other day... apparently, a mother went through a store, pointing to things for her I think 5 year old to take and try to get out of the store with all this stuff.
          -Tim

Comment

Last week while back-to-school shopping, my eleven year old and I bonded by knocking over a Sephora together. :love: Now, that's love, baby!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X