X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try the Stephen King Horror diet!

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/comment...578_0_,00.html

Don't drink the water.
    According to the Natural Resources Defense Council, ''as many as 7 million Americans get sick every year from drinking or swimming in water contaminated with bacteria, viruses, or parasites.'' My diet book will ask the simple question ''Do you feel lucky, punk?''
    I can hear America dropping calories by the cartload already, slimming on the aerobic values of pure fear. It's a great sound. Plus, it's nice to think of playing to strengths I already have while carving my own slice of a brand-new market.
    Speaking of slices, have we talked about the dangers of bread?

Re: Try the Stephen King Horror diet!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Stephen King, how do I love thee? Even though everyone pegs him as a horror writer (mostly), what I like best about him is his comedy. Morbidly fascinating, laugh out loud comedy. He makes the scariest or most mundane of things pretty darn funny when filtered with his sense of humor
      I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
      sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

I have much love for Stephen King.

Comment

I love Stephen King also, and met him once a long, long time ago. This article baffles me somewhat - at least the title does. Did anyone look at the link?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X