This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna kick someones butt.

I am mean and nasty so don't get any ideas i wouldn't do it. This is for Ah Shucks, Monorail_rider and all the rest of you that went to college and are still working deadend jobs. Get out there and follow your dreams! Don't allow yourself to be comfortable. I did and i regret it to this day. I am going to keep track of you guys and if you let me down, someone is getting their butt kicked.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

lol

Comment

<cuzco runs and hides>
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

lol. Go KoH!

He's right you know!
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

that sums it up
          procrastibating

Comment

Want me to hold any of them for you, KoH?
            "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
            - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

I am sure there are a lot of people who could use a good butt kicking. Way to go KoH
              Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

This sounds like an after school special.

Comment

KoH, first of all thanks for the good advice and secondly, if you feel like sharing that is, what dreams are you really sad you didn't chase? Sounds like you might need to vent...

Comment

The dreams are still there for me... I am 52.... there is still time.
                    >>Alan<<
                    Member 216

Comment

See I already reached most of my dreams- kinda sad to be 23 and already 75% through your dreams. Good ones too! At this point the rest of my life is icing on the cake...only goal left to achieve is to meet the perfect woman and raise a batch of healthy imaginative kids and write children's books for them...

Comment

See, you have plenty of time to have new dreams and make new goals for yourself- life is nothing if you are not working towards something. Some people say that they want to accomplish all of their goals before they die, but I think if there isn't something more you want to do, then you aren't growing as a person! I know I will never finish my list, but I am certainly going to try.
                        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                        Help support the site you love:
                        -Visit the MiceChat store
                        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                          I am mean and nasty so don't get any ideas i wouldn't do it. This is for Ah Shucks, Monorail_rider and all the rest of you that went to college and are still working deadend jobs. Get out there and follow your dreams! Don't allow yourself to be comfortable. I did and i regret it to this day. I am going to keep track of you guys and if you let me down, someone is getting their butt kicked.
                          You know, I'm chasing my dream and working a dead-end job. Maybe if you come out here and buy some of my art, I won't have to work my dead-end job. BTW, I already cut my work-week down a day because I actually started selling some.

Oh yeah, if you want to try and kick my butt well, just like a famous wrestler puts it..."Just bring it!!!! .......Can you smell what the Rock...is cooking?" :devil:
                          PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Ah yes, the dream. I can almost remember having them . . .
                            But that was a long long time ago in another world, another place, another time.
                            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                            Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                              Ah yes, the dream. I can almost remember having them . . .
                              But that was a long long time ago in another world, another place, another time.
                              Nothing like having a dream broken sqaushed and stepped on to make one forget about having them anymore. Going through that phase right now but I keep at it. The hard part is to keep at it when you experience a letdown. I didn't get an art scholarship at school when some people got two or three. Sort of makes you wonder if my stuff is good enough or not. I did not want to draw or paint but I knew if I let it break me, I'll never succeed. I just let the anger of those letdown fuel me forward. Interesting artwork I come up with in those moods too.
                              PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X