This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Minnesota

Okay, now I don't want to get any Minnesota lovers telling me how wrong I am and that I am a jerk for saying that because

IT IS SNOWING RIGHT NOW!!!!

It is almost freaking MAY!!!! Ugh. I miss California....
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Yeah! Lets give Minnesota to Canada!

Comment

lol. Well, at least that cheered me up!
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Sorry Tink Our weather is crappy here to- but I told hubby if it snowed again I was leaving him- so he better hope that snow doesn't come here!
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

ROFLMAO because I just had a VERY similar conversation on the phone with my hubby literally seconds before I read your post! At least then we could leave together and then we could share rent in CA while we both work at Disneyland! Not like I have thought this through or anything...

Comment

TP, remember when you lived in California and hated the pollution, the traffic and there being so many people?? :lol:
            >>Alan<<
            Member 216

Comment

If it makes you feel any better its rainy and cold in San Jose, Ca

Comment

Hmmm....

I always remember the line that Garrison Keller said about living in Minnisota...

"Those that think Minnisota is boring need more imagination..."

Ironically, I would think it would be manditory...
                Check out my other blog:

Comment

Right on TINK!!!!!!!!! I always wondered where I would go if I had to leave Its a date!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                    TP, remember when you lived in California and hated the pollution, the traffic and there being so many people?? :lol:
                    Umm..no. Actually I loved CA and vowed I would never leave- even told my husband that before I would even date him until he agreed he would stay too- and now here I am. I'm still not sure exactly how this happened

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                      If it makes you feel any better its rainy and cold in San Jose, Ca
                      Windy and a bit chilly in Stockton, CA

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Would it make you all feel better or worse if I told you it was 69 degrees w/ a decent breeze and some lovely high clouds here in Elk Grove? I love California! Come home, TP!
                        I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                        That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer
                          Would it make you all feel better or worse if I told you it was 69 degrees w/ a decent breeze and some lovely high clouds here in Elk Grove? I love California! Come home, TP!
                          Decent breeze, you're lucky I have swirls of death wind blowing my front yard around! :lol: And you're only like 25 min. away no fair

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                            Decent breeze, you're lucky I have swirls of death wind blowing my front yard around! :lol: And you're only like 25 min. away no fair
                            Wow death wind? I bet I wouldn't be able to roller blade around your house either today

Back in 1999 we seriously considered moving somewhere near the twin cities. It was way cheaper and the people are SO nice! (Not to mention the great big mall) I soon realized the weather would do me in. I hate being cold and I'm not a snow person at all.

Come back to CA Tink and DQ

Comment

Well breeze might be too light of a word. Enough wind that a pony tail was in order so's not to eat my own hair, but not enough to merit the use of a jacket. A moderate, warm wind. That better

Sheesh, I feel like News 10......
                              sigpic

Comment

*Dory speaking whale voice*COOOOME BAAAAAACK!
                                sigpic

Comment

whada ya say tink, leave the hubbys behind and heed the siren call? We could be storybook girls till the end of our days!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Wow death wind? I bet I wouldn't be able to roller blade around your house either today
                                    Well we know Sparky for sure couldn't!!

Back in 1999 we seriously considered moving somewhere near the twin cities. It was way cheaper and the people are SO nice! (Not to mention the great big mall) I soon realized the weather would do me in. I hate being cold and I'm not a snow person at all.
                                    :lol: You, living near that big ol' mall, um I can NEVER see that being agreed to! :lol: Just the mere PICTURE Message of Target Greatland sets you drooling!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer
                                      *Dory speaking whale voice*COOOOME BAAAAAACK!
                                      I hear it more in the News 10 Weather Girl's voice

*Commeeeeeee Bacccccccckkkkkkkk, join us, come over to the Sunny Side

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Jeez, it's almost 70 degrees here, and it had been cloudy for most of the morning but is now clearing up. And that's why I'll never leave CA!
                                        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X