Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

breaking news....Jonbenet Ramsey suspect arrested.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking news....Jonbenet Ramsey suspect arrested.

its on the news now, they are extradicting him from bankok Thailand.
    He has confessed to the crime. The arrest has been made.

Re: breaking news....Jonbent Ramsey suspect arrested.

OMG! I had no doubt in my mind that he did it!!!! Its about time!!!!
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

Comment

Wait, who is the suspect? I haven't been watching the news.

Comment

A suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey murder has been arrested in Thailand, Denver TV station KUSA reports. CNN working to confirm.
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

A suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey murder has been arrested in Thailand, Denver TV station KUSA reports. CNN working to confirm.
          Come to the dark side,
          we have cookies.

Comment

No details on ABC News. Was it her brother or her mom?

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
            Everyone says that the U.S. doesnt make anything anymore, but thats not exactly true. Were the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

KUSA - A Boulder County District Attorney investigator is bringing a suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case back to the United States.

An arrest has been made in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case. Adele Arakawa has the latest. 9NEWS at 1:45 p.m. August 16, 2006.

The suspect was arrested in Bangkok, Thailand Wednesday morning.
              The suspect has confessed to certain elements of the crime that are unknown to the general public.

The suspect is expected to arrive back in the United States, possibly within the next two days, accompanied by an investigator from the Boulder DA's office.

The Boulder County DA's office has not confirmed the identity of the suspect, but is expected to have a press conference later today.

9NEWS.com will live stream the event.
              http://www.kusa.com/acm_news.aspx?OS...7-c589c01ca7bf
              "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14379566/?GT1=8404
                Boulder officials, who would not give the identity of the suspect, were expected to hold a press conference later Wednesday.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Woah. I saw this on cnn.com myself...I can't wait to find out who the suspect is. I would "assume" (well, we know what that does) it's her father.

Well, never mind. Saw that it was her father that announced someone had been arrested. D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                    its on the news now, they are extradicting him from bankok Thailand.
                    He has confessed to the crime. The arrest has been made.
                    wow who did they arrest?? I havent heard this on the news here

Friends for life

Comment

Fox News Channel said the guys name is John Karr... or that's what it sounded like. Spelling may be wrong.
                      Last edited by Sadako; 08-16-2006, 02:34 PM.
                      Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

I can't believe they finally made an arrest in this case. I am so happy to hear it. I couldn't believe it when I hit the house after work and heard the news. I hope they have the evidence nessary to put this person away for life they have been free far to long now.
                        Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                        sigpic

Comment

Re: breaking news....Jonbenet Ramsey suspect arrested.

Such a long time since this happened...glad they finally have someone.

Comment

The man arrested in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is a 41-year-old American second-grade schoolteacher, CBS reports.
                            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

More info here
                              http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/16/ra...est/index.html
                              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X