This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No No No! Not Constantine!

UNBELIEVABLE! Constantine was kicked off of American Idol! This is so wrong.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
    sigpic

Seriously! I loved Constantine. My little sister IM's me venting about the whole thing. She had a major crush on him.

But, i'm sure he'll get a contract soon. Hey, it was the same thing with clay.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I was also very surprised.
      I mean wait! No...I don't watch that silly show...I'm not wrapped up in it...yeah..no..
      My finger points.

Comment

I know, I thought twice about actually posting about AI, but the travesty! I DEMAND A RECOUNT! Honestly, I have one (more) word to say about this: Scott.
        Last edited by Jennidisneyfer; 04-27-2005, 08:53 PM. Reason: wrong smilie.....
        sigpic

Comment

Constantine was my favorite! I even met him and he is so nice (he isn't as cocky as he is on TV). And Anwar was my favorite too! And he is off also! I refuse to watch it now, because all my favorites are gone.

Comment

Constantine getting the boot was unbelieveable , there are 3 others left that should have gone before him. Scott, Anthony and Vonzele . Scott is on and off not consitient, Vonzele is flat a lot, and Anthony is boooorrriiinnnngg . Constantine will have a great musical career I bet. Paulas tears and hugging his mom was so sweet.

Comment

I have not watched much this season, but I do like Anthony......I doubt he'll make it past the next couple weeks. But yea.....
              Katie :yea:
              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

I never watch the show but I watched the first one because it's funny to watch. I just remember how he left his band as the lead singer when he got the gig. I thought it was crazy how he didn't even mention it to his band until after. My friend Jennie was over to watch LOST and after she flipped stations and we just watched the beginning of it. I was suprised to still see him on there. I like his hair..... woo!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                  Seriously! I loved Constantine. My little sister IM's me venting about the whole thing. She had a major crush on him.

But, i'm sure he'll get a contract soon. Hey, it was the same thing with clay.
                  Clay came in second and they had a contract for him backstage that he signed same time Ruben signed his-

Though I do suspect someone will snap Constantine up for something-

Comment

I guess it's still true.

That rock-and-roll music is the devils tongue. He just had to go. It was for the good of the kids. Where's a young pat-boone when you need one? oh wait he was on last season.
                    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

He shot himself in the foot with his song choice this week. He had been doing really well, made improvements every week after and had built himself up to a postion of being one of the top 2 or 3 performers. His performance this week killed all that though. it just wasn't good.

As far as his future? he actually already has a couple of options. He's bound contractually to 19E as are all of the top 12 Idol finalists. I'm sure that there is no way they are going to let him slip away without trying to do something with him. And if the solo thing doesn't quite work, he's still got his band, Pray for the Soul Betty. They just signed on to a record label in the last couple of weeks and will soon be releasing a CD of material that they recorded before Constantine started Idol.

Comment

I just found it very amusing when they said that there were "rockstars" In American Idol....a pop music show.

Comment

I was sad to see Constantine go too. I could care less about the show- my husband loves it and makes me watch it. He was the only one I liked from the beginning.

And there is a Pat Boone type- the Russian (? or whatever) guy. I agree with an earlier poster he is BORING! The black chick is good, but there is something I don't like about her. Blondie girl is good too, but seems to be kinda airheady. And I never liked Scott from the beginnning. But now with Constantine gone- my husband is going to have a hard time getting me to watch it.
                          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

At this point it should be Bo and Carrie in the top two. If Scott gets carried into the top two I will KNOW something is rigged.

Comment

I've been a Scott fan since day 1, so I have to stick by my guns and say I'm glad he's still in it.
                              However, I was devastated that Constantine got the boot.
                              How completely unfair.
                              Go Scott and Bo!!!!!!!!
                              I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

Comment

We are a family of Bo supporters. He has great talent and should win it all.

I haven't had a chance to watch Tuesday's show on TiVo. What was the theme this week?
                                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Last year, we (fiancee and I) were absolutely glued to idol. This year, however, we couldn't watch past the auditions. Partly burn out and residual irritation from the voting crap from last year (i.e. Jennifer, LaToya) and the other part was how god awful this year's contestants were. I'm sorry, but throw George, LaToya, Jennifer, Diana or Fantasia from last year into this year's crowd and they'd sing circles around these people. And not to offend anyone here, but Constantine was one of the clinchers for both of us. His creepy pedo-perv facial expressions into the camera totally weirded out my fiancee, and his tone deaf warbling turned me off completely. The only one I saw who was at all interesting was Bo. He actually has some true rocker in him; I hope he does well.

Hopefully AI4 will be better.

Comment

Mamabot: Music from the year 2000 til present.
                                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DISNEYJUNKIE
                                      Constantine getting the boot was unbelieveable , there are 3 others left that should have gone before him. Scott, Anthony and Vonzele . Scott is on and off not consitient, Vonzele is flat a lot, and Anthony is boooorrriiinnnngg . Constantine will have a great musical career I bet. Paulas tears and hugging his mom was so sweet.
                                      I wholeheartedly agree! Well, I think Vonzell has the best voice actually, but I look at it this way; who's CD would I be most likely to buy? Constantine or Bo. So...vvvrrrt! Off she goes in my world!
                                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                                        Clay came in second and they had a contract for him backstage that he signed same time Ruben signed his-

Though I do suspect someone will snap Constantine up for something-
                                        Yup,Clay TOTALLY should have won! Who's been more successful, I ask? The proof's in the puddin'....
                                        sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X