Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Cutest Birthday Card I've ever Gotten

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutest Birthday Card I've ever Gotten

I am sorry I just had to post this. This card is so cute and I haven't laughed like that in awhile. The ending is just priceless, I just had to share.

Thanks Sally for the best birthday card I've ever gotten.

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV...223M128170822Y

Re: Cutest Birthday Card I've ever Gotten

Very cute! I just love e-cards don't you! BTW Happy Birthday, Summer!
    Originally posted by larasound
    am I the burrito man?

Comment

Hoops and YoYo are some of the funniest little creatures I have ever seen. Have you ever gone to their site? If not, check it out (http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/s...102034%3B92055).

They have a ton of fun sound clips and every e-card is adorable. I just about peed my pants when I watched the e-card about how he hates Mondays (http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/s...055||P1R10SO|) because his rant is what plays through my head every Monday morning as I sit in my cube )

PS - Happy Birthday!

Comment

I just found these guys and sent them to my friend, too. Only I couldn't choose just one, so I sent her like 6 of 'em!
        A signature should go here.

Comment

I sent a thank you card featuring these two a couple of weeks ago. They are the cutest!

Comment

Hoops and Yoyo are hilarious! My co-workers and I have been in love with them for over a year now. They have e-cards for just about every holiday and sound bites and downloads and t-shirts and stuffed animals and all kinds of other stuff. But my personal favorite is the downloadable sound bite titled (I believe) "It's Friday". I like to play it nice and loud on the occasional Friday morning. good times
            What time is the 3 o'clock parade?

http://www.myspace.com/pduliere

Comment

I love those guys!!!! I send them out alot!

Comment

That's awesome. I love those kinds of birthday cards. Humorous, but sweet.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

Originally posted by Paola
                  ...But my personal favorite is the downloadable sound bite titled (I believe) "It's Friday". I like to play it nice and loud on the occasional Friday morning. good times
                  That is so funny because I will email that clip to my friends who don't work with me to get them all fired up for the weekend )

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X