This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Hear Your Voice.

My day was unoccupied so I decided to record myself singing. I have no idea if it sounds good, or bad so I have just made a video so my fellow MiceChatters can hear my voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_PkbwrCCSQ

I didn't want to show my face, because I look funny when I sing. I paused and made mistakes but still, its my voice.

This thread isn't all about me, we want to hear your voice. If you are yodeling, screaming, reciting, whatever. Let's hear your voice.
    Last edited by AhLowHee; 08-21-2006, 09:23 PM. Reason: I Spelled Hear Wrong. Haha.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Re: Let's Hear Your Voice.

very cute

Comment

nice voice. But a bit creepy having a video with no.. you know... video.

But probably not as creepy as having a bunch of old men watching you sing.

again, nice voice.
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Hehe. That's what I was thinking. I don't want old people staring at me.

Comment

Oh. I was going to Rikki-tikki-tikki, but it sounded really squeaky.

Comment

pretty cool....let me find a video I have on youtube with my actual voice and not one of my character voices

Comment

Originally posted by AhLowHee
              Oh. I was going to Rikki-tikki-tikki, but it sounded really squeaky.
              ha! I was waiting for that part.
              St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Hehe. That's what I was thinking. I don't want old people staring at me.
                Exactly how old....is old?

--Barry

PS..Nice bit of singlng, BTW.
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

you now.....this was a test video....and I know the effect is off butit still has my voice.....it is a bit old but unless you wanna hear me without a voice right now...ok

http://www.vimeo.com/clip:76510

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry
                    Exactly how old....is old?

--Barry
                    lol...

quite a few years older than YOU of course. LOL.

Comment

If you want to hear my voice, just put on any Yoko Ono song and that's pretty close. Especially the song Kiss Kiss Kiss.

Comment

I just made one of me
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQhlLsh5EVA

Comment

that was funny...and youused the actual Mt.10 font

Comment

Haha, some funny stuff Hilsbro and pve.

I always wanted to use a blue/green screen, but markers kind of, don't work. But I think we have one at our school.

Edit: Hmmm. Maybe I'll do one tonight. But our camera is charging since my family is going to Sedona tomorrow.

Comment

Haha, some funny stuff Hilsbro and pve.

I always wanted to use a blue/green screen, but markers kind of, don't work. But I think we have one at our school.

Edit: Hmmm. Maybe I'll do one tonight. But our camera is charging since my family is going to Sedona tomorrow.
                              I made it simple and just put a peice of blue felt inside 4 PVC pipes, and made it VERY VERY simple by using Windows Movie Maker to edit and I found a "Chroma Non-Red" XML code, if you need it email me and i'll send it to you

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X