Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

College / HS classes...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College / HS classes...

Did you get what you wanted? or did they canceled classes on you??

My radio class was cancled, and i switched to broadcast practicum, which got caned..

Now im dropping my science class and moving to another class... if i can.

Re: College / HS classes...

I find out all my classes for my freshman year of high school next tuesday
    I signed up for Algebra, PE, Advanced Video Production, Biology, Language Arts and Spanish 1a

Comment

Re: College / HS classes...

My classes and entire life is so messed up now because I couldn't force-add into one class that I really need.
      I would have had 14 credit hours, but since I can't, i have to take another history course and a computer conepts course, bringing me to over 16 credit hours, so everyday I won't get home until almost 4, plus on thursdays, I'll have to go from school directly to dance, so that's an hour drive right there. I can't handle more than 14.
      14 was hard enough for me to handle, but 16 I just can't do, but no one seems to understand that, and they won't let me take 1 summer school class, and apparently, I have to graduate in may.
      I just can't do it. I want to have some time to myself and be able to dance twice a week. I refuse to quit dance, it's the one thing I have.
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X