This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College / HS classes...

Did you get what you wanted? or did they canceled classes on you??

My radio class was cancled, and i switched to broadcast practicum, which got caned..

Now im dropping my science class and moving to another class... if i can.

Re: College / HS classes...

I find out all my classes for my freshman year of high school next tuesday
    I signed up for Algebra, PE, Advanced Video Production, Biology, Language Arts and Spanish 1a

Comment

Re: College / HS classes...

My classes and entire life is so messed up now because I couldn't force-add into one class that I really need.
      I would have had 14 credit hours, but since I can't, i have to take another history course and a computer conepts course, bringing me to over 16 credit hours, so everyday I won't get home until almost 4, plus on thursdays, I'll have to go from school directly to dance, so that's an hour drive right there. I can't handle more than 14.
      14 was hard enough for me to handle, but 16 I just can't do, but no one seems to understand that, and they won't let me take 1 summer school class, and apparently, I have to graduate in may.
      I just can't do it. I want to have some time to myself and be able to dance twice a week. I refuse to quit dance, it's the one thing I have.
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X