X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    Originally posted by KoH
    Wgeb U first saw this I thought that you were ging to tell us that Ah Shucks and Disneykat had hooked up. :lol:
    that's so funny that's what I thought too

but really my first thought (and I shouted it out loud) was
    "EWWWWWWWW!"
    that jusst seems so wrong I mean was she even born when Risky business was released? (just to put it in some twisted perspective...)

Edit: ok I just went to check she was 5,
    She is currently 27 and he is 43

Katie-1978
    Tom-1962

so she is older than I thought, I guess I still see her as little Joey from Dawsons Creek but still quite unsettleing...but not really so bad.
    Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 04-30-2005, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by KoH
    Wgeb U first saw this I thought that you were ging to tell us that Ah Shucks and Disneykat had hooked up. :lol:
    <PHEW> I am gald I am not the only one that thought that!!!!!! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
    Who does he think he is? Michael Douglas?

At least Katherine Zeta Jones is like a grown up. While Katie is clearly an adult, she's like a little kid! And yeah- come on. Men who are over 40 and feel the need to be with women in their 20's are just pathetic to me. Find something else to stroke your *ahem* ego with! Did anyone see the shows that were showing them last night? They were so giddy and showing it off. At least they do look really happy.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    The hotness of those two together makes me dizzy! I approve! :love:

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied
    One word : GROSS!

He's Tom freaking Cruise, you'd think he could have anybody in the world he wants...but someone that much younger just creeps me out in so many different ways.

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Ewwwww! That doesn't sound like a good match up, but of course I can't stand Tom Cruise so that doesn't help . Katie Holmes is so young and cute why Katie why!

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    I am not that surprised ... i mean, it is Hollywood ... look at Anna Nicole Smith and that really old guy ... now granted Anna was a poor playboy girl but sheesh! At least the age difference isn't like 60 years!

Leave a comment:

• Alan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MegarooFifi
    replied
    That pairing kind of threw me for a loop too. Surprisingly, I really don't care about the age difference, it's just that they seem so different. Of course, we don't know them personally (well, at least I don't ) so it could just be that they are portrayed a certain way...

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    Who does he think he is? Michael Douglas?

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Maybe he's suffering from a mid life crisis?

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    started a topic Tom & Katie?!?

Tom & Katie?!?

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are a couple??? I just saw this on Extra and for some reason this just so bothers me! I don't know why I am finding this weird! Maybe cause she's like a kid! Granted- he's Tom Cruise. But still!!!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X