This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need good thoughts.

My DD, age 2, had been having bad abdominal pains all day. We finally decided to take her to the ER since none of our home remedies were helping. I am at home with DD age 6 and I am going nuts waiting for information from the DH. Please send good thought to my DD. I have never seen her hurt so much before.
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Re: I need good thoughts.

Good thoughts coming you and her way! Think about DIsnyland!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

i hope everything is okay wth your daughtert I am sure it will

pray./..

Friends for life

Comment

let us knw what happened ok.. I am worried about her too now

Friends for life

Comment

i amthinking good thoughts for you.. I know what it like to have a kid in pain

Friends for life

Comment

I hope everything is okay!!!! Big Hugs coming your way!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Sending prayers your way.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                i amthinking good thoughts for you.. I know what it like to have a kid in pain
                Thank you. There is nothing worse than seeing your kid in pain.
                "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

Hoping everything is okay :ghug: :ghug: for you and your little one

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Dh called. They are in a room in the back. The nurse has came in and taken her vitals. They are just waiting for the doctor to come in. I guess the room they are in has a TV in it and when they went into the room, Pirates 1 was on. My DD saw that and said,"look! it's Captain Jack Sparrow!" So at least she is in a good mood.

Comment

My son went in for surgery when he was 3 months old and I just about lost my mind. I'll be praying for your little one tonight and for peace for you. MOST of the time, these types of episodes can be related to constipation or gas. Hopefully your little one will be home tonight and all will be well. Hang in there!

Comment

Originally posted by tbminnie View Post
                        Dh called. They are in a room in the back. The nurse has came in and taken her vitals. They are just waiting for the doctor to come in. I guess the room they are in has a TV in it and when they went into the room, Pirates 1 was on. My DD saw that and said,"look! it's Captain Jack Sparrow!" So at least she is in a good mood.
                        Yeah at least you know she's in good spirits. Maybe the movie will take her mind off of what's going on.

Comment

update: They just took an x-ray to see if there is a blockage.

Comment

Originally posted by tbminnie View Post
                            \

this is a good sign.. right

Friends for life

Comment

let us know the updates ok.. I am worried about her

I am sure it wont be nothing though..
                              kids are so versitile.. they are

i am praying for her

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X