This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made it!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I made it to Madrid safe and sound... The only bad thing is that I don't have internet in my room so i'm mooching off of somebody elses... wait, it gets worse... the only place to get a good signal is out on the sidewalk. lol. so here i am at 8:30 in the morning sitting out on a sidewalk in Madrid, writing to you guys.
    <o>

Re: I made it!!

LOL, but you're IN MADRID, so how cool is that?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Awww!! I've been thinking about you all day! Glad you made it safe & sound!
      <o>

Comment

Originally posted by DLCM View Post
        Just wanted to let everyone know that I made it to Madrid safe and sound... The only bad thing is that I don't have internet in my room so i'm mooching off of somebody elses... wait, it gets worse... the only place to get a good signal is out on the sidewalk. lol. so here i am at 8:30 in the morning sitting out on a sidewalk in Madrid, writing to you guys.
        wow...madrid...& you're thinking of and missing us!!:blush:
        that's either really sweet..or really scary!:lol:
        have a wonderful adventure my friend!

Comment

YAY!!! How fun for you!!!

Comment

How cool! Glad you made it safely. Have a good time over there.
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Yay...another MC'er in Europe!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Glad you made it there ok and thanks for letting us know. Aw, you're so far away . Have a great time, and keep us posted on how things are going.

Comment

HI DLCM!!!! We miss you very much but are very proud of you man!
                  "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                  Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Have fun, study hard, buy a Eurorail pass, go places on the weekends, and keep a journal (if you don't you'll wish you did later - believe me). You'll be back before you know it, head filled with lots of great memories of your year abroad.
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

So glad you made it safe and sound! That's true MC dedication to be posting away at 8:30 am on the sidewalk! :lol: Have a wonderful adventure!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Lucky!

Have a most excellent adventure. Learn stuff, and see stuff, and do some cool stuff, and take a million pictures. We'll all come to the slide show when you get home.
                        A signature should go here.

Comment

Glad you had a safe trip! Soak it all up, and do as much as you can. What a great opportunity!

Comment

Hey, that sounds awsome, you are in madrid, whatcha doing there? I think this is so cool, I can not wait to see the pics. HAve a blast

Comment

Have a wonderful year, full of adventures and memories!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X