This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Ornaments

I know a ton of us collect Disney ornaments so I thought I'd share one of my new ornaments from WDW. I got one for each of my boys, both personalized with their names on the back

I have such a soft spot for mouse ears, I thought these were absolutely adorable!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Re: Disney Ornaments

I want one!!! Those are great!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Those are gorgeous!!!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Aww I LOVE those!!! Does DL have them too??
        I so have to get that! Thanks alot DLMOM, now I have to break the bank to get me a whole set, if DL does have them if not I have to make a trip to WDW!!! Naw Just kidding. But I do think those are addorable.

Comment

Want it. Need it. Who shall bring me one back from WDW, I wonder...hint hint hint
          A signature should go here.

Comment

OMG, so cute!! I need them. How much? Where did you get them? Blah blah and such. TELL ME!!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
            Mark Twain

Comment

Love it. These look better then the Lenox ones my wife and I have.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post
                OMG, so cute!! I need them. How much? Where did you get them? Blah blah and such. TELL ME!!
                :lmao:
                The Christmas Shoppe in DTD, $14 + personalization. I paid to have them shipped to my house instead of taking them on the plane. :thumbup:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Seriously, only $14? Must have! I'll be back, let me run on down there right quick.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                  Mark Twain

Comment

I wonder if they can be gotten in Downtown Disney in the Land. It would be worth a call. I'll have to find the Dland phone # and have them shop for me.

It's always me

Comment

Those are cute thanks for sharing them. The Christmas shop at DTD is my favorite store there. I might have to get one of those too.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

D-Mom gave me the heads up on this! I actually have one from my last trip. Mine is a bit different, so I'll take a pic the next time I'm at home and get it posted!!

Those are adorable. I got mine in a color that I could leave out all year round - so it's on an ornament stand on my desk.

I'm so happy that you got yours :ghug:

Comment

Cool! Just what DH and I....more personalized mouse ears for our Christmas tree! Hee Hee...my shopping list for my December trip is growing.
                          Amanda
                          Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Originally posted by MandaBella View Post
                            Cool! Just what DH and I....more personalized mouse ears for our Christmas tree! Hee Hee...my shopping list for my December trip is growing.
                            I know what you mean, after my little spree, shall we say, I thin I can have an all Disney tree, not a little one either a nice 7 footer :blush: My husband was cursing the line for moving so slow, I was blessing it because I kept doing "just one more" :blush:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Since, as some of you know, I never answer my phone and I'm crappy with follow thru, I ran home to take this pic just to say I accomplished something. Crappy phone pic!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X