This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiceChat Withdrawals?

I am able to pop in so sporadically now, it's a wonder if anyone will remember me. But anyway, I wanted to say Hi :wave: so HI!! Miss you guys a lot.

So I was wondering, when anyone else goes through extended periods (you know, more than the amount of time it takes you to leave work and get home) of time without Micechat, what is the first symptom of a withdrawal for you?

Mine: At work the other day I was grooming a dog named Lilo. And everytime I went to get it out of it's kennel throughout the day I'd say "Hi Lilo!" and be thinking, "LuvsLilo".

Yeah, so I thought I'd stop by. Hi guys!!
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Re: MiceChat Withdrawals?

well, I can not leave the computer, I get the shakes, and begin to major sweat. I can not tell you how to break away, I have yet to take that on...... I will need a valium first.

Comment

Karla, I imagine you with a pillow by the monitor!

Am I right?
      "But every night, when it gets dark
      and the stars come out,
      I'll look up on her behalf.
      I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

You mean people actually leave MiceChat and do things like... have a life away from the computer???

Na... got to be an urban legend.

But when I go to Disneyland in December I'll be away from the computer for a few days and I will probably go through some major withdrawls! The only thing that will save me is that I'll be there with some fellow MiceChatters!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

i go thru mice chat withdrawls when I am away from my pc.. (i was away in june for vacation) I checekd in once.. i got MY FIX LOL

Next week I may be without for a week or so since i am moving to vegas.. I dont know how long it will take to be hooked up with internet.. I may have to go to mice chatters annoymous.. UGH!!!!!!!!!!

Friends for life

Comment

I have yet to go through the withdrawls...

6-8hrs at work on micechat is okay with me.

I need my rest so that way I can keep up with the insane MC.
            Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
            Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Ok I'm going to update my previous response.... this morning when I couldn't get on before going to work for my morning MC fix... I DID have some serious withdrawl issues!

I had to make a fateful decision.... be late for work and continue trying to get into MC... or go to work on time.

Ok, I made it to work, but I tell ya, it was a tough decision!
              Last edited by penguinsoda; 08-31-2006, 10:48 AM.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Mice Crack

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
                  Mice Crack
                  :lmao:

I have to say - not being able to connect this morning was kinda tough. I was SOOO glad to see Mice Crack, er, Chat, back up and running!
                  She did it!

Comment

Originally posted by I_luv_Disney View Post
                    I have yet to go through the withdrawls...

6-8hrs at work on micechat is okay with me.

I need my rest so that way I can keep up with the insane MC.

I take it back I had withdrawls today I couldnt get on Mice Chat I was getting a busy error try again later. I couldnt take it was driving me nuts pulling my hair out. :bang:
                    Thank god for long hair I can cover my bald spot....
                    I luv Mice Chat:bow:
                    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Mice Crack

Yeah DMOM you aint kidding... Is there MC anonymous therapy

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                        But when I go to Disneyland in December I'll be away from the computer for a few days and I will probably go through some major withdrawls! The only thing that will save me is that I'll be there with some fellow MiceChatters!
                        Darn Skippy.

I have to get away from MC. But I listen to Disney music and hold DL conversations. (I'm gonna have to make a thread about the stupid rumors that my friend is passing along.)

Comment

I got withdrawals really bad over in Europe. I had to beg my brother a few times to let me use his laptop to get my fix. And once we didn't have WiFi in a hotel, I nearly took his laptop to take around looking for a connection, but he wouldn't let me.

Comment

Mice Crack
                            For reals!

You know, I can totally picture two losers sitting right next to each other, totally talking to each other on MC instead of in person. Or both, like saying something and then posting it, too. :lmao:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                            Mark Twain

Comment

I left MiceChat for a few hours today....but I have an Excuse!!!!
                              I was at Disneyland!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X