Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Musical Instrument???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musical Instrument???

Do You Play A Musical Instrument.. If So.. Which One??

I played the viola for 10 years.

I was in choir for a while too (your voice counts as an instrument, right????)
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I am a professional musician (for almost 22 years now) who is fully proficient on all members of the following families of instruments:
      flutes
      oboes
      clarinets
      saxophones
      bassoons
      recorders

I also am a vocalist and a composer (working on my fourth symphony as well as several dozen other smaller works).
      "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
      -
      "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
      -
      "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
      -
      Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

Comment

Freshmen at the world famous Berklee School of Music Baby!

Major Instrument: Bass Guitar

Others: Bass Drum (Drumline)

Comment

Marching Percussion

-Lauryn

Comment

Piano - poorly
            Cello - even worse
            Mellophone - tied with cello

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Just my singing voice!!!! I always wanted to learn Flute or piano
              Katie :yea:
              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah... my voice is my best instrument, thanks for the reminder, Kat!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I've been playing guitar for almost 14 years. I mostly like playing LOUD electric guitar. I own an acoustic guitar, mainly for the ladies tee hee. I play the drums a little bit too. I've been in a band for 2 years now and we are finely getting serious about it. We have a show May 14th in Livermore, Cali if you wanna check us out. Be ready for mosh pitting!
                  I find it hard
                  It's hard to find
                  Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

I'm guessing that you forgot your other thread here. Just thought I'd link it up here for you.

And as for me;

Originally posted by Jazzman
                    I'm a sax (tenor & bari) player by trade, heart and soul; though I do take other reed gigs when need be. Clarinet, oboe, whatever. I seriously dig making music and have played with orchestras, marching bands, combos, etc. But jazz is what really moves me, and I'll play 'til I die.

Comment

unsharpened #2 Pencils on some old textbooks...

Actually I have a unused drum kit and a electrical guitar, I should consider using them one day.

Comment

clarinet, for 5 years. I also picked up alto sax at the beginning of this school year, but it was too complicated juggling two intruments at once, with all the classes I'm taking.

Comment

I was pretty serious about singing for awhile. I have sang at numerous theme parks, sporting events, school functions, even did a wedding once.

I was chosen out of 300 people to sing the national anthem at graduation out of 300 people. I ended up choking SO BAD, even though I done that solo numerous times in front of large audiences, that I have given up ever singing again in public. I know it's dumb- ya fall off the horse ya get back on. But it was just too scarring. I did do choir in college after that, but never soloed again
                          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

From the other thread:

I have been playing the piano for about fourteen years now and play for a living. I also play drums but the piano has always been my focus

Also:

I have been singing a bit more lately because I've been doing some vocal directing (Evita is in production right now and Bye Bye Birdie in August).
                            Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                            I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                            ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

I took piano lessons for four years and have recently started playing more heavily again, but I'm no where near as good as I would like to be.
                              If voice counts as an instrument, I sing in our school's honor choir, but I have a feeling that when college begins next semester, I'll be giving up on my voice for the next few years.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X