Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

NFL 2006 - The Official Thread

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2006 - The Official Thread

I guess since the NFL is kicking off it's time to start an official NFL thread.

Honestly, I have no idea who is going to win this year. I've been so caught up in MLB and NCAAF that I haven't had a chance to sit down and study the teams. I guess I should since I need to make my picks.

All I can say is ... Go 49ers!!! I just hope we have a better season this year and aren't the laughing-stock of the league.

Re: NFL 2006 - The Official Thread

SI.com was picking the Super Bowl to be Carolina vs. Miami. Uh, ok.

Comment

^ I'd say yes to Carolina, no to Miami, at least not yet. I'd have to go with Cincinatti in the AFC if I had to pick someone now.

Comment

I've got my Sports Illustrated and I'll be studying up before I start making picks for real this week!
        A signature should go here.

Comment

The one with Porter on the front? That's got good Fantasy Football information in there.

Comment

Im excited about the way things seem to be turning around the Oakland Raiders. I dont expect them to a great year,but the playoffs seem like a real possibility. Any improvement from thier 4-12 record last year will be a real improvement.
            Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
            http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

^ Did we not mention that no Raider fans are allowed???

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                ^ Did we not mention that no Raider fans are allowed???
                Even if we behave ourselves? :whistling :angel:

Comment

As someone who grew-up and lived for 37 years in Cincinnati, it's great to see the Bengals get some respect for a change... But I live in New England now. Go Pats!

Comment

I dislike the Raiders (who doesn't), but I do see them being a better team this year.

Comment

I like the Colts, maybe because they're too much like the Dodgers in baseball, start strong and then fade at the end. I don't see any other team in the division stepping it up, but it's the Colts, if they had to play Houston in the AFC Championship, they'd find a way to lose it.

Sunday night's game should be a good one. I'm not so sure the Giants won't win this one.

Comment

*cracks knuckles* I'm ready for another season of cheering on my Seahawks!

Looking forward to the game tomorrow night. My parents are in town, but they both love football too - maybe we'll end up at a sports bar or something for the evening and catch the game. My moving schedule works perfectly - watch the Thursday night game, spend Friday and Saturday on the road, and into the new digs in time for the Sunday games. :lol:
                        "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

I'm ready to watch the game tonight. Big Dolphins and Bucs fan and both have a good shot at the playoffs. It will be interesting to see how things progress in the NFC East and the AFC North. Those divisions ought to be really tough.
                          Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Good game last night. I didn't get to watch a whole lot of it, but it's good to have football back. I'm in a football pool and went with Pittsburgh. I had doubts when I found out Big Ben was out, but figured at home, and Miami with so many question marks, I'd stick with them. Good thing.

Comment

Jesus, is it just me or should Saban have been a little more emphatic with his pleas for catching the refs attention?!?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X