Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

MC Fantasy Football

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC Fantasy Football

the season officially starts TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

my Stillers vs Dolphins!!

anyone here in MC interested in joining a fantasy football league on yahoo, let me know, either in this thread, or by PM. also tell me when the best day/time would be for you to hold a draft and i'll try and work that information into setting up a time!
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Re: MC Fantasy Football

Go Ben Stillers go!

Comment

noooo, Ben is out for the game (emergency appendectomy) lol

Comment

You guys have it all wrong. It's Go Dolphins! This is the year that the Dolphins will set up their return to winning a Super Bowl again. I hope this year turns out well, but I'm figuring the real strong Super run will be next year and beyond. Ought to be a hell of a game.

I was the Killer Klowns in the fantasy league, but changed the team name last night from the previously retired Killer Klowns name (now retired again) to The Amish Assassins.
        Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Best player on the team:

Comment

Didn't he go on the DL a few years back for a zipper-related injury?
            Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcoaster View Post
              Didn't he go on the DL a few years back for a zipper-related injury?

ya, i think i remember that, thats when favre stepped in and replaced him right? it gave him his big break if i recall.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X