This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curing lesbians with.... arson?

I posted this in the skeptics club, along with many other similar stories, but I thought this might also be of general interest:

From Ynet News (Israel)

Rabbi's advise: 'Cure lesbian with sorcery'

Quote: ...

The Rabbi provided a quick magical solution: He gave him a heavy sack of sand and told him to pour it on the doorstep of his wife's lesbian lover, telling him that the moment his wife will step on it the curse will be lifted. "Your wife will come running back," he said.

Happy at the advice given by the rabbi the man returned home. He immediately rented a car and assigned the mission of pouring the sand on the lover's doorstep to his 18 year-old son. The son obeyed his father and set out on his way.

A few days ago, at around 3 am, the boy arrived at the lover's home in Kiriyat Malachi. He carried the sack of sand on his shoulders, climbed the stairs to the apartment, poured the sand on the doorstep and returned to his car.

On his way out, he noticed several of the lover's dresses hanging on the washing line and couldn't hold himself back. He took out a match set the dresses alight.

The raging fire made him panic, and he tried putting out the flames. When he was unable to, he fled the scene. The frightened woman, who noticed the fire, managed to write down the license plate of the escaping vehicle and immediately called the police.

The Kiryat Malachi police discovered who rented the car and summoned the father and son to an investigation.

But the story doesn't mention whether or not the lesbian was cured.

Re: Curing lesbians with.... arson?

what a small world, we went to Israel when I was 14 and we visited Kiriat Malachi.
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

:blink:

:lmao:
      [email protected]

Comment

As much as I love fire, please don't cure me!
        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by MAXandBELLESmom View Post
          what a small world, we went to Israel when I was 14 and we visited Kiriat Malachi.
          Did you happen to pick up any of the magic lesbian curing sand while you were there?
          VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

Why on Earth would anybody want to cure lesbians? I love lesbians! They're in some of my favorite movies! :lol:
            Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

I finally had to break down and inform my wife that I'm a lesiban. I think she already knew

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X