X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life @ DLR

:thumbup:

Aloha friends, Da Haole has a moment and wanted to contribute to the boards. I wanted to throw this out, and excuse me mods if this is a previous thread-feel free to relocate me there... .

What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you @ Disneyland, or any other park. Here is mine;

MY QUASI FAME

I am a pass holder and have been for some time. I really enjoy going to the park, some times for rides, some times just to hang out. This day was a rough one, so I decided I was going to the park to write and hang out. Well I was sitting on the planter by Cafe Orleans when all of a sudden I hear a comotion beside me. I look to my right and there is a tour group of about 100 tourist. They are speaking in their native language, so I have no idea what they are saying. They keep smiling and motion that they want a picture with me. No lie, Ii was in about 30 pictures with different groupings. Well this created a crowd and then more people start taking pictures with me. I was there for like 30 minutes taking pictures with strangers. I do not know why, I assume due to the fact that I stand 6-4, and tip the scale @ 370, with long curly hair might have something to do with it. Well all day people were like giving me the thumbs up and waving, and I was like ok this is sureal. Well to end this story, a woman with a southern accent came up to me in the mansion que and asked, "excuse me, I saw you earlier with the group of people, where would I know you from" I just smiled and said I sing for a musical group. She then smiled whispered to her party, and then I stood for pictures with her daughters.

Anyone else have something they would like to share?

Re: Life @ DLR

So people thought you were famous, correct? Or maybe they thought you were very tall for their country.

Welcome to the site, Design!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X