This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DLCM's Year Abroad (photos)

This pic is so gorgeous it could easily be a post card!
    Originally posted by DLCM View Post

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Here's a few shots from the nighttime... i'll try to find some pictures of me from that night that are G rated to post...
      Well, that's no fun
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I love the Coastline photos, so clear and refreshing. Glad you are having a good time over there.
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Alright, time for an update long overdue... my parents brought me a new wireless card, but it still doesn't work, so i guess it's my computer... more bad news is that there aren't any Apple stores over here in Spain, the closest one is in London, so it's not going to be fixed til i get back home in July... even more bad news is that i went out the night before my trip to western spain and missed the bus the next morning. So in this update are 2 pics from my trip to Paris with the parentals, and pics from my trip to Marrakech this past week. (For those that don't know where Marrakech is, it's a city in Morocco, in north west Africa)
          <o>

Comment

OK, so i didn't take too many shots in Paris or London, so here are two...

Spent half a day at Disneyland

Sacred Heart Basilica...

You can tell I was super happy in this one...
            <o>

Comment

On to Africa!!!

So we just spent 2 days down in Marrakech, and it was INCREDIBLE... I bartered in the marketplace, ate all the couscous i could handle, and got punched in the face by a monkey...

Ariving in the airport

Main square in the old city. This place was really neat, there were snake charmers with cobras, and monkeys!

<o>

Comment

All you EPCOT fans should recognize this...

A cyber park... free internet access!

Camels!
                <o>

Comment

We went to two of the palaces...

Badii palace...

While we were in the Badii palace, we saw this cloud and thought it was quite fitting for where we were...

Next palace was the Bahia palace...

This was crazy, that flower thing on the bottom was the size of my head
                  <o>

Comment

Some shots down random streets in the market...

<o>

Comment

I'll end this update with my favorite pic of the trip...

There is a long story behind this shot involving a 5 minute argument i had with the owners of the monkeys about how much i should pay them...
                      <o>

Comment

Well that's all for now... I leave for Barcelona on Wednesday for 4 days, and then i have finals and then SPRING BREAK!! I just booked my spring break trip and i'm super excited about it. It's a two week long country hopping vacation! I'm going to Geneva in Switzerland, Prague in the Czech Republic, Amsterdam in Holland, and Berlin in Germany!
                        <o>

Comment

Alrighty folks... that's right, it's that time again! Another update! I just got back from a weird weather weekend in Dublin. It snowed the first day, sunny the next, then light rain the final day... so without further ado... the PICS!!
                          You were in Dublin?!?! And i didnt now?!!?!?!!!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

So on my first day there, i took a Coast and Castle tour which took us outside of Dublin to Malahide Castle, and then back to Dublin along the coastline...

A harbor

Thats Howth Harbour!!! Right around the corner from my grandparents!!!... But really crazy weather eh?!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

May I just say, these photographs keep getting better and better! May I also say, you are one lucky dude?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                                May I just say, these photographs keep getting better and better! May I also say, you are one lucky dude?!?
                                Ditto.

All the pictures are just beautiful!

Comment

sorry for the lack of updates, i've been really busy and haven't had time to get my computer to an internet connection. I leave tomorrow for my two week spring break vacation... and then i'm back in madrid for a week and a half, and then i go to egypt for 8 days! so maybe there is a chance that i can get an update up that week and a half, otherwise, expect one giant update after may 5th including Barcelona, Geneva, Prague, Amsterdam, Berlin and Egypt. Glad everyone likes the pics, and good news... I come home in 3 months!! woohoo!!
                                  <o>

Comment

I can't wait for the update(s) Have a wonderful spring break!!!!
                                    Katie :yea:
                                    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

sorry for the lack of updates, i've been really busy and haven't had time to get my computer to an internet connection. I leave tomorrow for my two week spring break vacation... and then i'm back in madrid for a week and a half, and then i go to egypt for 8 days! so maybe there is a chance that i can get an update up that week and a half, otherwise, expect one giant update after may 5th including Barcelona, Geneva, Prague, Amsterdam, Berlin and Egypt. Glad everyone likes the pics, and good news... I come home in 3 months!! woohoo!!

Egypt! No fair man...

Have fun on the Spring Break Emmett, and take tons of pics in Egypt. I can't wait to see those pics...

Comment

k, so no photos yet, just a quick update. I left for my 2 week trip on the 2nd. First stop was Geneva and it was incredible. The highlight for me was seeing the Matterhorn from the airplane on my flight to Prague. So I'm in Prague right now and it is beautiful! The buildings are amazing. Got super cheap last minute student tickets to tonights opera (only $5). Well that's all for now... I have a 6:40 am flight to Amsterdam tomorrow. I'm taking lots of pictures so no worries...
                                        <o>

Comment

The highlight for me was seeing the Matterhorn from the airplane on my flight to Prague.
                                          Were the queues crowded?!
                                          Can't wait to see your latest photos kid, have a great time!
                                          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X