Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

    Were you born on a Monday?
    A Mondays child is "fair of Face."

    Were you born on a Tuesday?
    A Tuesdays child is "full of Grace."

    Were you born on a Wednesday?
    A Wednesdays child is "filled with woe."

    Were you born on a Thursday?
    A Thurdays child "has far to go."

    Were you born on a Friday?
    A Fridays child is "loving and giving."

    Were you born on a Saturday?
    A Saturdays child "has to work hard for a liiving."

    Were you born on a Sunday?
    A Sundays child is "bonnie & blythe & good & gay."

    Here is where you can find out what day of the week you were born on:
    http://hicards.com/games/dayborn.html

    I was born on a Sunday.

    How about you?

  • #2
    Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

    Wednesday, December 1, 1971.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

      Saturday, September 2, 1972
      She did it!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

        Wednesday's child is...
        filled with woe,


        yeah tell me something I don't know :lol:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

          Were you born on a Sunday?
          A Sundays child is "bonnie & blythe & good & gay."
          i'm not gay though?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

            Originally posted by barfownz View Post
            i'm not gay though?
            yeah prove it :lol:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

              Want to see my girl friends myspace?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

                Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                Want to see my girl friends myspace?
                whats his user name ?




















                :lmao:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

                  Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                  Wednesday's child is...
                  filled with woe,

                  yeah tell me something I don't know :lol:
                  I have checked this out many times over the years...and indeed, as everything else I've checked says, I too was full of woe...

                  Wednesday, June 20, 1956

                  slightly off topic...
                  But my mother continues, to this day, to claim that I was born on a Sunday...(she says she went into labor
                  while watching the movie "Picnic" at the drive-in).

                  Possibly explaining my love of drive-in movies and William Holden movies.

                  --Barry
                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

                    Sunday September 13.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

                      Thursday November 26th 1970. Thanksgiving Day to boot.
                      Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                      sigpic





















                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

                        Wednesday. Boohoo.



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

                          I was born on the Thursday.

                          So that would make me; "A Thursdays child "has far to go." You better believe it.
                          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

                          Join MiceChat Gold.



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

                            Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                            I have checked this out many times over the years...and indeed, as everything else I've checked says, I too was full of woe...

                            Wednesday, June 20, 1956

                            slightly off topic...
                            But my mother continues, to this day, to claim that I was born on a Sunday...(she says she went into labor
                            while watching the movie "Picnic" at the drive-in).

                            Possibly explaining my love of drive-in movies and William Holden movies.

                            --Barry
                            Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                            Wednesday's child is...
                            filled with woe,

                            yeah tell me something I don't know :lol:
                            Being born on a Wednesday myself, why not change it to Wednesday's Child is full of "WOAH" - because when people see us they say "WOAH....baby."


                            AHHAHAHAHAH

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What Day of the Week Were You Born On?

                              Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                              Being born on a Wednesday myself, why not change it to Wednesday's Child is full of "WOAH" - because when people see us they say "WOAH....baby."


                              AHHAHAHAHAH
                              Works for me!!!

                              Now, back to our regularly scheduled topic...
                              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X