X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
    Hatchi Matchi!!!!! That little puppy is $2000?? On second thought, maybe a real kittie would be the better choice...
    The puppy without some of the niftier add-ons is $2000. They are VERY amazing to see, however. I have it on good authority they can be trained to chase red balls.

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied
    Can't wait to see this in action it should be cool. Seeing this person should be pretty interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Hatchi Matchi!!!!! That little puppy is $2000?? On second thought, maybe a real kittie would be the better choice...

Leave a comment:

• penguinsoda
    replied
    The first time I saw Asimo I was amazed!! I think it is a wonderful thing, I'd love to have one around my house. It doesn't creep me out at all, but then I'm a big Sci-fi fan too. Although sadly I think Innovention needs more than an awesome robot to perk it up and make it worth hanging out in.

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    is it just me or does that thing give anyone else the creeps.
    for some reason everytime I see a picture of it I think of the scene in RoboCop where one of the early models goes bizerk and is on the stairs.....

ok anyway I don't like it if thats the future I'm in big trouble....that really creeps me out.

(well at least I have another reason to stay OUT of inoventions, like I need another one )

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    I couln't find cost? I'm sure quite expensive
    http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...Dept=computers

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    I couln't find cost? I'm sure quite expensive

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    NEATO, Gwyren! I want one!!!!
    I do too. They seem to had avdanced quite a bit since the 2nd generation ones I saw. Sadly, I think my cats would kill it in its sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    NEATO, Gwyren! I want one!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    I would love to get my hands on one, tear it apart, and see how it works.

Cuzco, maybe you should give up your mission for a cat and get one of these.

http://www.sony.net/Products/aibo/index.html
    Last edited by Gwyren; 05-02-2005, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Ya, i thought that was funny. Was is EO or E0(zero)?

Leave a comment:

• Club 33
    replied
    Did you notice their first bipedal robot was name "E0"?

Coincidence...?

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    started a topic Asimo be coming

Asimo be coming

Did you read that blurb in MiceAge about Asimo coming to innovention? I looked up some info on "him" if you want to check it out, here's a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asimo

For, some reason, this seems to be freakin' me out...but in good way (i think). This little guy is so humanlike, it's amazing. I just wonder how soon they will be mass produced...and become even more life-like. The name Asimo was thought to be named after the humanist author, Isaac Asimov (bicentennial man, i, robot...etc...). The future is just footsteps away. Maybe it's just me, but it's wierd to think that the sci-fi I love and imagine, may not be so "fi" after all...

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X