This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my first king crab legs...I was in heaven

I know this sounds like a stupid thread, but I am telling you I was in heaven! I have had crab legs, those little tiny ones you get at the chinese joints. but mom brought home some king crab legs, I set them to boil, and her and I sat an enjoyed them. I was amazed at how much better they tasted then those little ones.
    Now I am hooked, just can not afford them ! is there any where in or around disneyland that has king crab legs? I am hooked for life!!

Re: Had my first king crab legs...I was in heaven

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm I've been hooked on king crab legs since I was 9 yrs old
    ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Don't they have them at the Blue Bayou? Or are those Snow Crab legs?

I love crab. I think the only crab that I don't care for much is the soft shell crab.
      Last edited by FrumiousBoojum; 09-14-2006, 07:20 AM.
      -Tim

Comment

Karla,

Over near Angel Stadium is a "King's Fish House". Chances are, they'd have them there.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Oh oh oh!!! Just remembered, there's a Joe's Crab Shack in the resort area, just a couple blocks down Harbor from DL!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Maybe Tracy, Anne and I can go there. I will have to ask them. I loved these and can not forget how awsome they were. mom has not had crab in 20 years, and never king crab. she is hooked :lol: I hope so that means we can share!!!

Comment

Karla, if you go to Vegas, go to the Bellagio Buffet for dinner - they have King Crab Legs there, all you can eat!

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon View Post
                Karla, if you go to Vegas, go to the Bellagio Buffet for dinner - they have King Crab Legs there, all you can eat!
                So worth the $30!!!!!!!!
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Karla

The Blue Bayou has King crab legs but they charge $33.00 for what amounts to maybe two or three of them at the most!

I think we can get more for our money at Joe's Crab Shack!

But I am also going to check and see if one of the restaurants in Santa Cruz or Capitola is having their $11.95 crab night special while you are up here visiting me!!!

PS I love crab but I love lobster even more!!!

Comment

mmmmm king crab legs.... mmmm lobster....

Damnit! Now I'm hungry.

Comment

Hey! How do you expect the crabs to walk now?
                      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                        Karla

The Blue Bayou has King crab legs but they charge $33.00 for what amounts to maybe two or three of them at the most!

I think we can get more for our money at Joe's Crab Shack!

But I am also going to check and see if one of the restaurants in Santa Cruz or Capitola is having their $11.95 crab night special while you are up here visiting me!!!

PS I love crab but I love lobster even more!!!
                        me to, but lobster is so expensive. I would love to go have crab, king crab. now I am hungry for that again! I can not wait to come see you, crab or no crab, we are going to have a ball

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                          me to, but lobster is so expensive. )

But not in my area! One night is crab for $11.95 and another night is lobster for $11.95. A third night is prime rib for $11.95!!! Wanna stay here for three nights in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                            But not in my area! One night is crab for $11.95 and another night is lobster for $11.95. A third night is prime rib for $11.95!!! Wanna stay here for three nights in a row?
                            sure!!!! Sounds like we will eat better!!! :lol: yummmmm now my mouth is drooling!! ( seriously!!

Comment

hey I could just go to the board walk for all my rides, and spend three days at the beach!!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                                hey I could just go to the board walk for all my rides, and spend three days at the beach!!
                                How soon are you coming to DL?
                                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                                  How soon are you coming to DL?
                                  Anne and I will be there the ,7th and 8th and 9th you going to be there?

Comment

I live 2 miles away. Of course I will!
                                    sigpic

Comment

are you going to the Sunday meet? I hear tell there is going to be a lot of micechatters that weekend. ( and 2 miles, wow you lucky boy!!!

Comment

Ok, I had to go back and get more king crab. and I found out a little known secret I will share with you all here
                                        when ever a leg breaks apart, or claw and partial leg the store puts them in bags or buckets and the store people buy it for them selves at a thrird the price! I went and talked with Tony a guy I know who works at Albertsons, asked him if he had any spare parts and he came out with this huge bin full. I told him I wanted 4 pounds and he tried to tell me I could only have 2. I said what do you do with it all, he said employees buy it. But he did sell it to me, 4 pounds and We had king crab for dinner. it was heaven! the little ones did not want any , guess they thought is was to repulsive, but Rachal and I downed 4 pounds of the stuff between us! I paid 22 dollars ( would never have before as we can not afford such a thing and also you do not get very much for that price here. , but man we got a load and we sat at the table happily breaking legs and chatting away, it was fun!! I saved all my calories for this dinner with her, and I am stuffed, she is to and so happy

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X