Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the Nor Cal Renaissance Faire this weekend?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone going to the Nor Cal Renaissance Faire this weekend?

Originally posted by lisaboo View Post
    Have a great time though. Post a trip report with pics. I haven't been to a Ren Faire since they were holding it at the Nut Tree. That one was so much more convienent for me.
    That was my least favorite location because it was sooooooo hot there. When you're wearing velvet , it only takes about 10 seconds before you have sweat dripping down you!!!:lol:

Comment

[QUOTE=OogieBoogie;934497]There are 3 held in the Sacramento area every year. The only one I have not gone to is one that is held at a clothing optional resort on the river.

LOL Are you kidding me? If there are no costumes, how can it possibly feel Renaissance-y? And where do all the guys hang their swords if there are no belts? LOL

It just seems like it qwould be awfully inconvenient to not wear clothes there!

Comment

Hey! We're having a Mice Chat meet this Saturday! NoOn at the Fool's Stage.. Picture time!!

Also, I don't know if you know this, but it's pirate weekend there! Argggg!!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
          Would bribery get you here?

If you and Michelle come, I'll buy you both some giant turkey legs!!!:lol:
          You could come and pick us up.
          Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Ok it looks like I won't be able to make it the faire til after noon as my g/f's sister won't be able to leave til almost 11 (It's at least a 2 hour drive from my place there). Please be sure to keep a look out for a guy with a huge axe.
            Growing older is manditory
            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Aww Oogie!

Well, my Husband and I usually stay till closing (I think thats 6p.m.)

I'll be in my wheel chair.. probably not a lot of us! DOn't be shy! Say hi!

REMEMBER:

We're gunna try to get a MC meet at Noon at the Fool's STage for everyone who can make it at that time.

If anyone wants my cell, drop me a p.m. :0)

Can'ta wait to meet you all!

Comment

Everyone That's Going Check Out Puppet Dream Hand Made Adult Fantasy Shoulder Puppets They Go Great With Ren Costumes I Love That Guy His Work Is Awsome!

Comment

I'll be there after 12 probably, so I won't be able to make the noon meet. Keep an eye open for a guy carrying a big axe, then come over and say hi.

Comment

Will do!

I just finished our costumes and now it's BED TIME! Gotta be up in six hours!!

Love you all!!

Comment

You know what we didn't think of? HOw to identify eachother once we were at the faire! :0(

I did meet OogieBoogie though! Awesome man! Post those pictures OB!

Comment

Yeah! post those pics.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words MissV. It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband. You are both very cool people. . Here's hopeing that we can all get another meet together soon.

Unfortunatly my camera batteries weren't charged enough to make it through the day, but here's what I got....

Wake up Jose!!!

Jose's cousin seems to be checking out Oogie...

The fairy wing shop...

My g/f's sister with my axe...

More in just a second.. for some reason the system thought I was through and posted these...

Comment

Btw... This was Pirate weekend at faire... and you could not swing a stick without hitting at least 3 Jack Sparrows.

Here's the lovely MissViolet with her hubby. Excellent garb guys.

Here's some of MissV, her hubby, and yours truely...

MissV and me..

Everyone favorite juggler.. Broon!!!

Comment

Goodness gracious! I'm Squinty McGee!

Comment

So was I. lol!!!

Comment

WAit for me!! Buband is gettin' our camera... With our measly three or four pictures on it.. stupid batteries.

Comment

Nice pictures. Great costumes. I love that axe Oogie. Very awesome.

Comment

Here are our few pictures!

Yeah, my face looks a tad puffy... lack of sleep? A PIRATE NEVER SLEEPS!

Pirate bling! This was the only "pirate" -ish thing that either of us had... I was going for the un-cliche pirate look.

He had scurvey!! We cured him though with a big, fat Sin on a Stick.

This was my favorite thing at the faire (Besides Moonie and Broon)

Comment

LOL great pics Miss Violet.

Comment

Those were great pics MissV and Oogie, thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X